pmy008 Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 If it can be included, The Forum v Hulkamania Fan on his own site!Otherwise, The Forum v Hulkamania Fan (in his various guises) here.
Paid Members AJ~ Posted December 29, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2003 (edited) The People vs. MackemMan Edited December 29, 2003 by AJ~
Chaka Demus Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 I could say HF/Barondeath but that didn't really make me laugh. All too much childish humour.Moj/Stu ~~~~ that gets my vote.
Guest thelegend Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 QUOTE (thelegend @ Dec 28 2003, 22:18) I don't believe i've started any feud with aj young mm, you may want to check your facts next time Someone previously banned openly admitting he came back under a new name, there. Moj vs Allstar.um no, I'm saying I have never had a feud with aj, where you in special classes?
IrishDave Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 I'm going with the Forum vs Hulkamania Fan.... I read it, but didn't join in time.I'm trying to fire up a feud with that monkeyfrazic on another forum, but the damn mods keep trying to stop me.
Recommended Posts