UKFF Feud of 2003

brett

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moorish v Scott Conway aka Grappling Girl. Scott posts Steve Lynskey's mobile number on the UKFF during the whole GWF Aftermath debacle and gets into a heated argument with Moorish via AOL-IM. Scott is subsequently banned by Moorish, showing that even though he was at the time one of the most powerful and influential men in British wrestling, his power was nothing compared to that of a UKFF moderator!

Moorish v Scott Conway aka Grappling Girl. Scott posts Steve Lynskey's mobile number on the UKFF during the whole GWF Aftermath debacle and gets into a heated argument with Moorish via AOL-IM. Scott is subsequently banned by Moorish, showing that even though he was at the time one of the most powerful and influential men in British wrestling, his power was nothing compared to that of a UKFF moderator!

I'd have to go with this one as well following on from the Aftermath situation, before the whole thing boiled up I spoke to Scott Conway and tried to convince him that the UKFF wasn't the place he made it out to be (full of people "like" Moj, I use "like" in inverted commas because I don't see it as being true that Moj is a stereotype).I think most of us knew grapplingirl was Scott as well, then with the whole insane rambling I would have to say it was far more exciting than Hulkamania Fan who in essence is a nobody.I think Lister summed it up with the line that I don't want to approach remembering, but I hope you remember the gist of!

I'd have to go with this one as well following on from the Aftermath situation, before the whole thing boiled up I spoke to Scott Conway and tried to convince him that the UKFF wasn't the place he made it out to be (full of people "like" Moj, I use "like" in inverted commas because I don't see it as being true that Moj is a stereotype).

Hey, can I add Conway to the list of 'arseholes who fucked off from the UKFF thanks to me'?And if this forum *was* filled with clones of me, it'd be a lot better :xmas: