Paid Members tom Posted December 29, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2003 UKFF v Hulkamania Fan and all his alter-ego's
Pickers Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 UKFF v Hulkamania Fan and all his alter-ego'sOh aye, slipped there haven't ya
Gatso Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 AJ vs DuckyHow I love AJ laying the smackdown on the duck
Paid Members wolfvinson Posted December 30, 2003 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2003 THE SARGE vs AJ~
Twosheds316 Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 Moorish v Scott Conway aka Grappling Girl. Scott posts Steve Lynskey's mobile number on the UKFF during the whole GWF Aftermath debacle and gets into a heated argument with Moorish via AOL-IM. Scott is subsequently banned by Moorish, showing that even though he was at the time one of the most powerful and influential men in British wrestling, his power was nothing compared to that of a UKFF moderator!
Sym Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 DONT INCLUDE THESE: JOKE VOTES!!!!!!!!!Hulkamania Fan Vs Himself!Pure Dynamite Vs The Spelling Troll!
TheBigBoot Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 Hulkamania Fan vs. The World (they should make it into a game!)
TheAdder Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 Moorish v Scott Conway aka Grappling Girl. Scott posts Steve Lynskey's mobile number on the UKFF during the whole GWF Aftermath debacle and gets into a heated argument with Moorish via AOL-IM. Scott is subsequently banned by Moorish, showing that even though he was at the time one of the most powerful and influential men in British wrestling, his power was nothing compared to that of a UKFF moderator! I'd have to go with this one as well following on from the Aftermath situation, before the whole thing boiled up I spoke to Scott Conway and tried to convince him that the UKFF wasn't the place he made it out to be (full of people "like" Moj, I use "like" in inverted commas because I don't see it as being true that Moj is a stereotype).I think most of us knew grapplingirl was Scott as well, then with the whole insane rambling I would have to say it was far more exciting than Hulkamania Fan who in essence is a nobody.I think Lister summed it up with the line that I don't want to approach remembering, but I hope you remember the gist of!
pure dynamite Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 Pure Dynamite Vs The Spelling Troll! LOL only sym could pull off that one VOTE 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CracktonMoj Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I'd have to go with this one as well following on from the Aftermath situation, before the whole thing boiled up I spoke to Scott Conway and tried to convince him that the UKFF wasn't the place he made it out to be (full of people "like" Moj, I use "like" in inverted commas because I don't see it as being true that Moj is a stereotype). Hey, can I add Conway to the list of 'arseholes who fucked off from the UKFF thanks to me'?And if this forum *was* filled with clones of me, it'd be a lot better
Recommended Posts