If you were gay

Guest vanhalen

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps Zack Gowen. He can't exactly run away...but nothing to hold onto...

I've nothing against anyone thats gay on the board, I mean, I imagine there's a lot of gay wrestling fans out there (men in their pants covered in baby oil grabbing rolling around with each other) but still, that quote is pretty worrying.You're one sick puppy. :crazy:

Guest manami_toyota

I wonder if Luger says "Ow!" when being bummed, or Hogan "Racha, racha!". Something to think about.

Something to have nightmares about you mean.

Guest manami_toyota

Things you have to consider though is, a lot of you are just going to people like AJ styles, Jody Fleisch, Jonny Storm, etc etc. But to be honest all they would probably do is go for the high impact sex straight away, there would be no meaning or reasoning behind it. I can imagine AJ styles just going straight in with blow job, hand job, anal sex, blow job etc, and although it would be good there would be no emotional involvement and lasting effect.Some one like Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard would be passionate, kiss you and whisper into your ear, building up to the eventual climax. Or Shawn Micheals would mix the old school build up with a kick arse deep throat.Think about it.

Hahahahhahahahaha.

Guest vanhalen

Things you have to consider though is, a lot of you are just going to people like AJ styles, Jody Fleisch, Jonny Storm, etc etc. But to be honest all they would probably do is go for the high impact sex straight away, there would be no meaning or reasoning behind it. I can imagine AJ styles just going straight in with blow job, hand job, anal sex, blow job etc, and although it would be good there would be no emotional involvement and lasting effect.Some one like Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard would be passionate, kiss you and whisper into your ear, building up to the eventual climax. Or Shawn Micheals would mix the old school build up with a kick arse deep throat.Think about it.

Hahahahhahahahaha.
What about Ric Flair? We all know he likes to start his stuff slowly, then build to a climax, before the opponent comes too early, and flair escapes cos he threw him over the top of the bed!

• Paid Members

Hahahahhahahahaha.
What about Ric Flair? We all know he likes to start his stuff slowly, then build to a climax, before the opponent comes too early, and flair escapes cos he threw him over the top of the bed!
And we all know Flair always goes to the top turnbuckle so his opponents can grab him by the nads. ;)