If you were gay

Guest vanhalen

qtr.jpgTo break up the gayness, anyone got the number of the lass on the left? :D lolAnd ooo yeah, Randy Orton too for me, the first name just says you wouldn't be disappointed! :p

Try asking the guy whos sig that pic was in! I believe it may be his wife!Anywayz back on topic! WTF is this thread still open?Cue Stu3y with his "this thread is gay image"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

qtr.jpgTo break up the gayness, anyone got the number of the lass on the left? :D lolAnd ooo yeah, Randy Orton too for me, the first name just says you wouldn't be disappointed! :p

LOLYes thanks And no you cant have it Ps the Mrs is on the far rightAnd a new "who says girls dont like wrestling sig" is coming soon! Edited by quote the raven

Brock Lesnar - With Tazz Watching...."Well, Here Comes The Pain"

Now that was funny :laugh: But I'm shocked at the number of people who seem to be genuinely gay!How the fuck can you answer the question "if you were gay..........." when you're not?Ridiculous topic.

I guess its just a fun topic, theres nothing wrong with being gay and I doubt many ukffers are, but I guess its easy to have a laugh about, like when people say wrestlin is gay, kinda our own version. lol, Its a gimmick thing I guess......Like with Theodore Long...."Ya Feel Me?"

Guest Big_Evil_Red_Devil

kev2050 Posted on Dec 9 2003, 19:34   QUOTE (wbzuk @ Dec 9 2003, 19:26) Brock Lesnar - With Tazz Watching...."Well, Here Comes The Pain"  Now that was funny  But I'm shocked at the number of people who seem to be genuinely gay!How the fuck can you answer the question "if you were gay..........." when you're not?Ridiculous topic.

some of us might be,p.s sorry for the post whore .

Guest Big_Evil_Red_Devil

ultimo the great Posted on Dec 9 2003, 18:57   QUOTE (fleischmark @ Dec 9 2003, 18:44) QUOTE (Big_Evil_Red_Devil @ Dec 9 2003, 16:55) well erm, brock lesnar, dont ask why,jericho, aj styles, christian, both hardys, paul london, The CrOCK.maven,shane and the hurricane, and Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier.Kurt and Shelton benjamin, thats all in wwe and aj styles.  Dude, you have some serious issues to consider.  What issues? he's gay and he wants to fuck'em.

thanks, nice to know most people arent like the pope and the rest of the catholic church.

Lol, guys, i think this topic needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. For those people being serious, thats cool too. Lets have a little more fun, and a little less seriousness and homophobia. :)

Thank you! Ladies and germs, I give you the UKFF's voice of reason.

"COOME ONNNNNNN BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" its got to be JerichoOthers would be Jimmy Jacobs and Shannon Moore (the closest you'll get to a female).:) Killer ThreadEDIT: I FORGOT TEDDY HART!! Wonder if he could no sell a buggering?! :p

Edited by Jacko