Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

RAW in New JerseyDate : 03/15/2004 Time : 7:30 p.m.Venue : Continental Airlines Arena -- the first RAW in New Jersey in three years!City/State : East Rutherford, New JerseyTicket Information : On sale Saturday, Jan. 24 at 10 a.m. Tickets are available at the Box Office and ticketmaster.com. Charge-by-phone at (201) 507-8900 or (212) 307-7171.Ticket prices are $45, $35, $30, $25 and $20. Ticket purchases may be subject to service/convenience charges and facility fees.Event Card : Subject to change.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest webmastfowrestlegame

lmao, which begs the question- anybody know where the hotel is gonna be? or where it has been situated in the past in terms of how close theyve been to the arena (in other words, have the past travel package hotels been near the arena?)

The hotel is in Times Square.

anybody know where the hotel is gonna be? or where it has been situated in the past in terms of how close theyve been to the arena (in other words, have the past travel package hotels been near the arena?)

WrestleMania X-7: Hotel literally across the road from the Astrodome.WrestleMania X-8: Hotel 10 minute walk away from the SkyDome (would have been nice in Summertime, but not an enjoyable walk home at minus 5 degrees)Royal Rumble 2003: Hotel 15 minute walk away from the FleetCenter (would have been nice in Summertime, but not an enjoyable walk home at minus 16 degrees)They always make it within walking distance of the arena from what I have experienced and have heard about other travel packages. :thumbsup:

Guest CJ Brown

In Seattle we stayed in the \/\/ Hotel, did anybody else?, which was about 15 mins from Safeco, it was a great hotel, there is one in Times Square as well, hopefully we will be put in that one

From 1Wrestling

As part of Wrestlemania XX weekend, WWE will be having a series of autograph signings in New York City stores, sponsored by The New York Daily News. The schedule will be announced on 3/7 in the newspaper and one would assume on WWE.com as well. WWE was promoting last night at the Nassau Coliseum Raw taping that Saturday evening, 3/13 there will be a special "evening reception" with WWE stars and legends. As I noted on my Premium Hotline earlier this week (which also has details on a as of yet undiscussed potential Wrestlemania XX bout), the company is putting together its first Hall of Fame dinner and inductions since I believe November 1996. Tickets for the dinner will go on sale in early February. The morning of Wrestlemania XX, WWE will hold its annual Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps brunch, which for the first time will be open to the ticket buying public. The brunch, which was created back at Wrestlemania IV weekend, has traditionally been an event for fans who come to the events via the WWE travel packages. Tickets for the brunch will go on sale in early February as well. For those of you looking outside the WWE box for your wrestling fix while you are in New York City, Ring of Honor will be running an afternoon card and signing with Roddy Piper as well as an evening event at the Rexplex in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The evening event will be headlined by Scramble Cage II featuring Special K vs. The Carnage Crew with Wargames style entrances and platforms atop of a steel cage to allow the competitors to do even more insane dives than usual. For more information on the ROH event, visit www.ROHWrestling.com. Also scheduled for Saturday 3/13 is the latest edition of the Fanslam wrestling conventions, with a Wrestlemania 1 Tribute theme. Scheduled to appear there are Ricky Steamboat, Bobby Heenan, Paul Orndorff, Fabulous Moolah, "Playboy" Buddy Rose, Tito Santana, King Kong Bundy, Captain Lou Albano, Greg Valentine, Brutus Beecake, The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Bob Orton, David Sammartino, and Leilani Kai. For pricing and further details on the convention, visit www.Fanslamwrestling.com.

Any idea's where tickets to the HOF and Bacon, Bagels & brunch will be available from?

The AA flight arrives in NY at 7pm will i have enough time to exit the airline, colect my luggage and get to the registartion site in two hours?

I’ve got a mate who went to New York last year and it took him nearly two hours alone to get through immigrations at JFK. Of course that might just be a one-off.As for hotels, I’m going to book into the Ramada New Yorker, which is cheap & tacky but right next to MSG.

does anyone have any idea of where the registation site is gonna be?

If you mean the WWE Travel Package registration - it is in the hotel that we are staying in, usually in the lobby or some small room they've put aside for it.Here's how it's gone each time I've been:Maria (yeah, we're on first name terms :smug: ) who has a title like Travel Package Co-ordinator or something and colleague(s) sit at a table with a load of envelopes. Your tickets to the PPV itself, a map of the arena and any free stuff like Autograph Session tickets are in your envelope and they give you your WM-XX souvenir(s) like T-shirts then too. :thumbsup:
What kind of ID do you need to register?You don't need the credit card you booked with or anything do you?

does anyone have any idea of where the registation site is gonna be?

If you mean the WWE Travel Package registration - it is in the hotel that we are staying in, usually in the lobby or some small room they've put aside for it.Here's how it's gone each time I've been:Maria (yeah, we're on first name terms :smug: ) who has a title like Travel Package Co-ordinator or something and colleague(s) sit at a table with a load of envelopes. Your tickets to the PPV itself, a map of the arena and any free stuff like Autograph Session tickets are in your envelope and they give you your WM-XX souvenir(s) like T-shirts then too. :thumbsup:
What kind of ID do you need to register?You don't need the credit card you booked with or anything do you?
When I registered at the W Hotel in Seattle for XIX, I wasn't asked for any i.d at all!We'll all have our passports with us anyway, and Im sure that will suffice for any id needed.I really want tickets to that dinner!

The morning of Wrestlemania XX, WWE will hold its annual Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps brunch, which for the first time will be open to the ticket buying public. The brunch, which was created back at Wrestlemania IV weekend, has traditionally been an event for fans who come to the events via the WWE travel packages. Tickets for the brunch will go on sale in early February as well.

There goes any remaining hopes of a chance of properly meeting the wrestlers.Getting an autograph (maybe) is about the size of it again by the sounds of it. :angry:

The morning of Wrestlemania XX, WWE will hold its annual Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps brunch, which for the first time will be open to the ticket buying public. The brunch, which was created back at Wrestlemania IV weekend, has traditionally been an event for fans who come to the events via the WWE travel packages. Tickets for the brunch will go on sale in early February as well.

There goes any remaining hopes of a chance of properly meeting the wrestlers.Getting an autograph (maybe) is about the size of it again by the sounds of it. :angry:
'Package people' have got a seperate autograph session on the Saturday afternoon to make up for the lack of Axxess.