Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

From ROHwrestling.comTalent already signed for Match 13th in Elizabeth, NJ right outside New York City includes: The Prophecy of Christopher Daniels, Dan Maff, BJ Whitmer and Allison Danger, The Second City Saints of CM Punk & Colt Cabana plus ROH world champion Samoa Joe, ROH tag team champions Jay & Mark Briscoe, AJ Styles, John Walters, Matt Stryker, Jimmy Rave with many more to be added!!Nice line up so far,I'm particularly glad Rave, Joe, punk and the Briscoes are announced.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds cool wiggy

Just a note for those of you shitting yourself over these new rules for travellers to the US: they don't come into force until late October this year.

Thanks for that info. I just got a brand new passport and wouldn't have been happy if I'd have to get yet another one.Have most of you guys decided on what to do for the saturday afternoon yet? I was leaning towards the fanslam thing, but then when I saw the price info, that drove me away a little. It's still an option though. The Piper convention I haven't found any info on, anyone else? Edited by stefan

From ROHWrestling.comConvention Card Added To March 13th At Rexplex In Elizabeth, NJ Due to the success of the December 27th convention card, Ring Of Honor has added a show to the March 13th convention. Several top talents will appear on this card and once again admission is only $5!!! The convention that day will feature autographs with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and other ROH stars. More information will be announced soon for what figures to be one of the biggest days in ROH history!!!

Now that most of us have organised our trips to WrestleMania, would it be useful to get some sort of list going fow who's travelling with who and stuff like that? At least then we'll know if groups of us will be staying nearby and stuff.Plus it means easy rendezvousing (is that a word?) for going out beveraging in strip clubs.

Everything about WM-XX until now has been great.It's in the city that never sleeps, in the world's most famous arena, it's a 5 hour show featuring the best current WWE Superstars probably alongside some of the greatest WWE Superstars of all time.So let's put a downer on the situation for a bit! :) POLL: Will you go to another U.S./Canadian PPV after WM-XX?Personally I doubt I ever will because this will be the biggest, most amazing show WWE have ever done (imo) in such a special place that I envision myself coming out of any future events saying "Yeah it was good, but not as good as WM-XX". If this show lives up to it's potential it will not be bettered for a long, long time.Thoughts? :confused: