Bring Back Minipops Posted May 15 Posted May 15 I have a lot of old WWF/WWE/WCW Titles along with a few of the ECW ones released in the UK. Id hate to have to just chuck them but is it worth trying to sell them still or is it pretty pointless these days? Quote
Vegeta Posted May 19 Posted May 19 Dm me what ones you got I may have an interest in some of them Quote
Bring Back Minipops Posted May 21 Author Posted May 21 On 5/19/2026 at 2:49 PM, Vegeta said: Dm me what ones you got I may have an interest in some of them Apologies have only seen this message. Give me a day or two to get a list together with work and I'll dm you it. Quote
TibBo Posted May 21 Posted May 21 I binned all of mine and just kept the covers. It seemed like too much hassle having them all laying around for months trying to flog them Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.