UFC Vegas: Dawson vs Green - Oct 7 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins?   

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

For some reason my Sky box decided not to record the main card. Even though I’d checked earlier in the day and it was still set to record. Caught bits of the prelims and I’ve watched the main event since but…yeah, nothing much to read into it. Haven’t got around to the rest of the main card yet. Probably will at some point. 

It was a strong win for Green considering how long it’s been since Dawson lost but I find it funny how pretty much the consensus reaction I’ve seen on social media has been people banging on like Green’s a world beater now when, in reality, he’ll almost certainly get a loss, a draw and a No Contest in his next 3 fights now just because he’s Bobby Green and that’s how he rolls. Even saw a bit of ‘Green beats Islam Makhachev with a full camp’ type shite 🤣

• Paid Members

Yeah, that fight, despite how short it was, still told us more about Grant Dawson's ceiling than what is to come for Bobby Green. 

Good to see Drew Dober doing Drew Dober things. Though I think that could have been doing with being stopped a bit earlier. 

Joaquin Buckley put a bit of a beating on Morono, especially in that third round. Hopefully he can channel a bit of Jared Cannonier with this weight class change and go on some kind of a run here.