Bellator 282 - Mousasi vs. Eblen (June 24th)

Egg Shen

Who Wins  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Bellator has been away for a bit, it's starting to feel like they are scaling back the amount of shows to perhaps load up on the shows they put? either way there's some good stuff here:

277356009_10160825129149879_8667760344482863034_n.jpg.bfbbabdbcce0037c6ccd99e8eb76cc76.jpg

Main Card:

Gegard Mousasi vs. Johnny Eblen - Bellator Middleweight Championship

Leandro Higo vs. Danny Sabatello - Bantamweight Grand Prix Semi-Final

Magomed Magomedov vs. Enrique Barzola - Bantamweight Grand Prix Semi-Final

Brennan Ward vs. Kassius Kayne

Prelims:

Brent Primus vs. Alexander Shabliy

Cat Zingano vs. Pam Sorenson

Anatoly Tokov vs. Muhammad Abdullah

Sabah Homasi vs. Maycon Mendonca

Alejandra Lara vs. Ilara Joanne

Cody Law vs. James Gonzalez

Dan Moret vs. Killys Mota

Lucas Brennan vs. Johnny Soto

Fabio Aguiar vs. Aaron Jeffrey

Mandell Nallo vs. Bryce Logan

Marcos Breno vs. Richard Palencia

That's a deep-ass card. Lots of solid names on that undercard that would usually be main card shoe-in's. In all there's 9 top 10 ranked fighters on the prelims.

I'm gone past the point of doubting Mousasi. My first instinct was to think Eblen wins this, but i've done that before and Mousasi has just gone in and dusted these up and comer types. So i'll take Mousasi.

Keep an eye on Danny Sabatello in the co-main. He's 12-1 and is gonna be making some waves in the sport, for better or worse. He talks a lot of shit, very much a love/hate type type character and that's probably how he likes it. He's dominated Jornel Lugo and Brett Johns in his two Bellator fights so far. Looking forward to that.

Brennan Ward always has my attention too, looks like they've laid him up for another comeback win here, but's always exciting.

Edited by Egg Shen

I only watched the last 3 fights.

Very surprised at the main event outcome, 5 rounds to zero, he looked a man possessed out there and looked very good. I don't know if Bellator are into immediate rematches but I think Mousasi has done enough to warrant one in my opinion. I hadn't seen anything of Eblen coming in so I was very taken back by how good he was.

Danny Sabatello got the job done, the fight was a bit of a bore, he's not going to make any fans with that style but he's entertaining before and after the fight so I will always tune in for him.

• Paid Members

didn't see it in the end but that's a shocker of a result in the main event, Eblen winning all 5 rounds. Wild.

The other shocker is Cody Law losing big on the prelims. He was one of Bellator's mega prospects. A 1/10 favorite and it aint like he got caught, he lost wide on the cards.