Wrestling TV on Firestick

NavigatorFan

Found this in the app store, wasn't expecting much but it's actually packed with awesome content. It says you can subscribe to get more content and watch ad free. I'm watching the free version and as yet have not encountered a single ad! 

Has loads of SWS stuff on there which has kinda hooked me, just finished watching a gem of a WWF tag title match between LOD and Natural Disasters. Yesterday watched a great 2 out of 3 falls match between Flair and Tenyru. Also an enjoyable IC match between Mr Perfect and Texas Tornado and even a 6 man tag that pitted Bezerker against Ultimo Dragon.

There also looks to be loads of WOS, UWF and Memphis stuff on there as well as some old indy stuff and Texas stuff as well as loads of those 'before they were famous' DVDs that ultimately end up in Poundland.

Highly recommended checking it out if any of the above interests you. I've only come across 1 thing so far that you have to subscribe to access and that was a SWS supershow headlined by Hogan and Tenyru v RoadWarriors

1 hour ago, NavigatorFan said:

Highly recommended checking it out if any of the above interests you. I've only come across 1 thing so far that you have to subscribe to access and that was a SWS supershow headlined by Hogan and Tenyru v RoadWarriors

OSW Review did a watch along of that show that’s freely available on YouTube. You get a quick rundown of how SWS came about before the PPV starts around the 10:00 mark (full vid is just under 3hrs).
Obviously if you don’t want to hear talking throughout the whole thing just turn the volume down

Edited by WyattSheepMask