Wrestle Universe 4 months for price of 1 - NOAH, DDT, TJPW

Mark

Wrestle Universe has relaunched with a new interface and new features. The home of NOAH, DDT, TJPW and GanPro events is free until 31 December on the condition that you pay January's fee of 900yen. NOAH and TJPW have regular English commentary. 

You can register here in less than 60 seconds: https://www.wrestle-universe.com/en?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=social&utm_campaign=release_1001_noah_official

Already mentioned in the New Japan thread. 

Still though an absolute bargain and the perfect time for the curious to dip in and check DDT, NOAH and TJPW out.

As for english commentary last I watched NOAH is pretty regular (forget who does it) but TJPW is pretty inconsistent, lately it's been Chris Brookes and the guy from ChocoPro/Gatoh Move handling the english commentary.

There was a twice a week 30 minute TJPW show but it only lasted a few months.

To be honest I don't watch as much as I used to but it's a good, cheap service to keep around and the new setup is a big improvement over the old one. 

Ah ok, didn't think to look there. Anyway, here's some of the upcoming live shows on Wrestle Universe over the next week or so:

TJPW - Saturday 23 October

Gan Pro - Sunday 24 October

NOAH - Sunday 24 October
Nakajima & Soya v Marufuji & Tanaka 

DDT - Wednesday 27 October 

NOAH - Thursday 28 October - English commentary
GHC National Championship: Takashi Sugiura (c) v Masaaki Mochizuki 

NOAH - Saturday 30 October - English commentary 
GHC Heavyweight Championship: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) v Masato Tanaka 

TJPW - Saturday 30 October 

DDT - Sunday 31 October - Tokyo Dome 

I'm glad this was posted separately. As someone who's never followed these promotions, I've no reason to enter a New Japan megathread - but now this offer has my attention and I may be converted.

10 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

I'm glad this was posted separately. As someone who's never followed these promotions, I've no reason to enter a New Japan megathread - but now this offer has my attention and I may be converted.

If you’re looking for a way in to NOAH, for example, then I would suggest the N-1 VICTORY (Singles) Tournament Finals from 3 October. The show has an 8.86 rating on cagematch and English commentary. 

https://www.wrestle-universe.com/en/lives/fsHUftJQTVqaQ24nvVn3wQ

12 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Yeah it's a bargain. 

I don't even watch anything regular (imo TJPW is really fucking stale) but it's nice to have a sub for when I'm bored and it isn't breaking the bank. 

Would you like any recommendations from the companies on there?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

Here's a great place to start.. the highly-acclaimed N-1 Tournament Final from Oct between Nakajima and Kenoh has been released on YouTube with English commentary. They have a double championship rematch on 11/28 on Wrestle Universe. 

Slowly making my way through Demolition Stage 2021 in Yokohama. 

Anyone else having issues with poor picture quality on Xbox? Seems like 9/10 nothing will play in HQ without buffering issues. 

Pretty sure it is not my connection. Watching wired and have fibre, also every other streaming service I watch works flawlessly.

Still better than the old site though that was borderline unusable at times.

10 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Slowly making my way through Demolition Stage 2021 in Yokohama. 

Anyone else having issues with poor picture quality on Xbox? Seems like 9/10 nothing will play in HQ without buffering issues. 

Pretty sure it is not my connection. Watching wired and have fibre, also every other streaming service I watch works flawlessly.

Still better than the old site though that was borderline unusable at times.

Are you watching through a browser on the Xbox? Do you have a Twitter account btw? 

14 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Don't twitter and watching on the Xbox browser. 

Ah ok. There's an English Wrestle Universe Twitter account now https://twitter.com/W_UNIVERSE_eng I can pass on your query if you're still having trouble. 

BTW, NOAH are hosting an emergency special press conference this Saturday at 2pm Japan time https://t.co/8jgMVLPpl3