I worked for the WWE Euroshop today.

Angle_fan

After taking a bit of time off work after taking voluntary redundancy in June, I started a temporary Christmas job on Wednesday in a fulfilment centre. They have multiple clients and I soon discovered that WWE Euroshop was one of them. Earlier on, we ran out of work to do in my area and was asked to go upstairs to the Euroshop area. I was picking orders for 2/3 hours before lunch and the amount of stuff is unbelievable. I can't believe that stuff that I have bought before only came from 4.5 miles away from me. Apparently staff get offered end of line items occasionally and I've now seen 2 people with NWO 4 Life drinking mug/flasks 😂. 

There's a whole aisle of the Belts, all in their carry bags though 😕. Belts, belts, belts, belts, belts! 

Edited by Angle_fan

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

There's about a 10% chance that I could have picked it lol. 

But then you add Kurt Angle to the mix and the chances of packing it drastically go down. See, for the average order you got a 33 and a third chance of doing the packing. But me, I got a 66 and two thirds chance, cuz Kurt Angle knows he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance, if we was to go one on one,  and you got an eight and a third chance of packing the item. But then you take my 75 percent chance, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 and two thirds percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of doing the packing.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at the Euroshop warehouse!

Edited by Tommy!