This Weekend's Boxing (Canelo vs. Berlanga (14th Sept)

Egg Shen

Yeah mad one that, Hearn very straight up about it, took it straight to the board.

Vuong not got the required power to make it to the top imo, Ofori pressured him all night and the cards done him a disservice, Crocker also didn't win his fight imo, Walker is some fighter, didn't let up all night.

Cash, wouldlnt be surprised to see him pack in it sometime soon tbh, and Ammo Williams would box his head off.

• Paid Members

Anyone watch Bam/Estrada over the weekend? Bam Rodriguez is the real deal, right up there on the p4p list now, an absolute monster of the lower divisions.

• Paid Members

Bam looked amazing against El Gallo. I thought Bam had won every round barring the one where he got knocked down, but if you looked at the official scorecards Bam was down on two of them and one of the judges scored the round 10-9 to Gallo when he knocked Bam down!

Thought Edwards looked like he always does. Horrible cut. 

Teofimo looked shite. Doesn't have it at 140. 

• Paid Members

Yeah Edwards was cruising but i was enjoying the fight.

I skipped Teo, but he has to be the most hot & cold 'elite' fighter in the sport. Top Rank need to find him a proper opponent.

• Paid Members

Just read one judge had Estrada in front and one had it a drawer at the time the time of the stoppage in the Bam fight. Just how? Insane.

Pleased I didn't wait up for Shak. Another snoozefest. What skill he's got, great combos, accuracy, timing, but he just is hell bent on 12 round snoozer.

I knew Babic would go early but he went much earlier than anticipated. Wasn't a card I enjoyed all that much to be honest. How would you match Fisher next?

• Paid Members

Poor Babic.

There was always chance of that happening, but I was gutted it didnt go a little longer. I think they'll stick Fisher in with a decent British fighter in the next fight or two, they have to take advantage of these crowds he's pulling in.

• Paid Members

Babic is Dave Allen with a less ridiculous accent. 

Hearn is going to milk that Fisher train for as long as he can. Mind you if you bought your tickets from his dad you got entry to a pub to watch the football and to an after party at the same pub. The Fisher's are certainly giving it everything b

• Paid Members

Plan for Fisher looks to be a pretty standard knock over on the Catterall/Prograis card, a fight in Australia then a biggish one in the Copperbox in early '25. Would be disappointing if it ends up being Dave Allen.

10 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Plan for Fisher looks to be a pretty standard knock over on the Catterall/Prograis card, a fight in Australia then a biggish one in the Copperbox in early '25. Would be disappointing if it ends up being Dave Allen.

Nobody should ever book Dave Allen again

Against Clarke he was a disgrace