UK Wrestlers making the news for the wrong reasons

LittlePreg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they're from Luton. When you read this, can you ask him down the pub if he knows who they are?

He’ll have already heard about this thread in the pub last week.

He made comment on Facebook before sentencing that Samson from the Shitarse Fifty was also involved and due to be sentenced along with the two mentioned in the article, along with an accusation that he (Samson) was trying to book 15 year olds in bra and panties matches for TAW.

And they're from Luton. When you read this, can you ask him down the pub if he knows who they are?

He’ll have already heard about this thread in the pub last week.

He made comment on Facebook before sentencing that Samson from the Shitarse Fifty was also involved and due to be sentenced along with the two mentioned in the article, along with an accusation that he (Samson) was trying to book 15 year olds in bra and panties matches for TAW.

The bra and panties thing is definitely true. I was witness to a conversation between him and a venue owner who told him they weren't going to allow the event to take place due to him booking a young girl in said match.

• 3 months later...

Fantastic news on this

"Steve Biggs update we have been waiting for over 2 years.  He pleaded guilty at the start then changed his plea to not guilty,  yesterday he was found guilty and today he received 18 months in prison.  For those who supported us we thank you and them few who called us liars the facts speak for themselves.  And a massive thanks to Luton C I D for all the hard work. Every town needs a force like Luton.  Please share and feel free to comment.  Emotional is an understatement"

From the Chris Fear Facebook page, it has made my day to see this!

11 minutes ago, LittlePreg said:

Fantastic news on this

"Steve Biggs update we have been waiting for over 2 years.  He pleaded guilty at the start then changed his plea to not guilty,  yesterday he was found guilty and today he received 18 months in prison.  For those who supported us we thank you and them few who called us liars the facts speak for themselves.  And a massive thanks to Luton C I D for all the hard work. Every town needs a force like Luton.  Please share and feel free to comment.  Emotional is an understatement"

From the Chris Fear Facebook page, it has made my day to see this!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I had my concerns that he would flee to Turkey considering he has connections there. Made my day too in all honesty, not only for the fact that it's another sex offender off the streets for a short while, but also because of personal issues that I had with him.

Archived