Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2016 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: RUSEV Which wrestler became a breakthrough star in 2015? Feel free to discuss your choices below!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 3, 2016 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 3, 2016 Surprised to see Kevin Owens currently in second place here. For the first half of the year, at least, he was on fire, and got moved up from NXT really quickly considering he only debuted there last December.
Ladiesman345 Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Kevin Owens for me. He's not done much recently, and I was quite taken aback by how shit he looked physically at the Slammy Awards. He's a guy I genuinely look forward to seeing wrestle though. Believable.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 I voted for New Day. Honestly, if this was Owens breakthrough year then he's in big trouble.
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Owens made a good impact in the E earlier in the year, but he was already good wasn't he. New Day is a great shout from where they were in January but I had to go for Gable, his first actual year in pro-wrestling. he was born to be in this business
Recommended Posts