Finn Balor exclusive autograph in Wrestle Crate

CallingSpots

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that Wrestle Crate is having a big sale on past items this weekend, ending tonight. Here's some details if anyone wants to pick up a bargain:

HUGE BANK HOLIDAY SALE!!

Randomly selected WRESTLING TEES only £4.99 HERE.

Randomly selected WRESTLING DVDs only £4.99 HERE.

Randomly selected WRESTLING Autographs only £4.99 HERE.

All other items in our second chance store are a massive 30% OFF this bank holiday weekend only! Simply enter code BANKHOLIDAY for 30% off any item at the link below (excluding the three offers above).

Grab a bargain today

Missed out on our past Crates? This is a perfect time to catch up.

Cheers,

- Rich

14088564_1069419243173654_68979510032959

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed this Crate too.

Question

will the coasters create a set?

Great to hear, Puma. And they sure will :)

- Rich

That makes it a great item, in my opinion. I love little sets like that. It's like the exclusive prints, I love those too.

Thanks for another great Crate, Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

If anybody would like to know a TYPE of item inside this month's Crate, click below for a half-spoiler.

Toy hunters will be happy to hear that this month's Ultimate Crate sees the return of a Funko Pop! Vinyl figure. 

Also included inside every Crate will be the second exclusive item from our partnership with PROGRESS Wrestling - and it's a blinder. This item plus the Funko Pop! Vinyl are valued at more than the cost of the Crate on their own, and that's before you even get to the rest of this month's Crate.

14225352_1078368022278776_86575827645792

On top of this will obviously be a whole host of loot from around the wrestling world, including a brand new and exclusive tee!

Don't miss out on what is set to be our best Crate yet. Join the Wrestle Crate club no later than 23:59 on Monday 12th September at WrestleCrate.co.uk to get our next mystery box of wrestling goodies.

Thanks - Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a quick thought on this months box. WOW

The coaster i wasnt impressed with last months box but knowing there is going to be a collection i was impressed with seth rollings curb stomp.

The t-shirt wasn't my cup of tea but it is still a top quality shirt.

A wwe pop vinyl of the ultimate warrior i absolute love it

The wwe sticker book wasn't something i would ever look at because i'm not a child but i gave this to my friend for his son who will love it.

The signed pictures i was a big fan of, a massive fan of HT Drake so loved that and the Jack Gallagher one was quality.

Now to my favourite items the 2 dvds.

Firstly a best of Jack Gallagher dvd from Futureshock, can't wait to watch this

And a progress best of 2015 dvd which also included a 1 month free subscription to the on demand service.

This box was amazing and if you are undicded if you should get this box do it, you will not regret it.

Next month will include another pop vinyl and an exclusive progress item, and a coaster.

Hi everyone,

August's Crate has been and gone. And it was definitely my personal favourite to-date. For anyone who is wondering what was inside, here's the "official" rundown...

Standard Crate included:

• 'Strong Style' exclusive shirt
  • PROGRESS Picks 2015 exclusive DVD
  • Jack Gallagher exclusive signed art print
  • WWE Ultimate Sticker Collection
  • 'Stomp' exclusive coaster #2 of 4
  • HT Drake signed print (FREE bonus item)

The Ultimate Crate contained all of that plus:

• Ultimate Warrior Funko Pop! Vinyl
  • Jack Gallagher 'best of' exclusive DVD

IMG_3352.JPG?ts=1475001870&host=www.wres

We've also announced a free item give away, open to both new subscribers and current members:

14433158_1096198193829092_45316595092699

If you're new to Wrestle Crate - enter code FREEBIE at WrestleCrate.co.uk to get an extra free item inside your Crate.

If you're a current subscribers - get a friend who loves the graps to sign up in October and we will send you a free item for each referral. Details on how to claim at WrestlCrate.co.uk/about

As always, any Wrestle Crate- based questions, please just give me a shout :)

- Rich

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that sign-ups to our next Crate close at 23:59 this coming Wednesday.

We've also announced that this month's Ultimate Crate will contain another WWE Funko Pop! Vinyl and TWO, brand new and exclusive t-shirts.

14589904_1105528146229430_78261268327344

Remember to enter code FREEBIE at the checkout of WrestleCrate.co.uk and get an extra item inside your first Crate for FREE. Current subscribers can take advantage of this too by getting a friend who loves the graps to sign up in October and we will send you a free item for each referral. Details on how to claim at WrestlCrate.co.uk/about

Cheers,

- Rich

Hi Nugent,

Your Crate has been returned to us by Royal Mail this weekend. On it was a notice advising you did not collect it from the Post Office.

I've sent you details of the next steps to get it sorted via Facebook message on the back of you posting there (as I can't discuss your personal details in a public forum) so please reply to that as soon as you get the chance and we'll arrange redelivery.

Cheers,

- Rich

Hi,

My review of this months box

Will start off with the negatives (for me)

The Pop Vinyl, i loved last months but i'm not a Roman Reigns fan at all, can understand that lots will enjoy this.

A little gutted there was no progress item but thats just me

Now the positives:

Chikara 2016 best of volume 1 dvd, love these dvds and some great matches on the dvd

Nakamura post very nice looking poster not sure if it everyone got a different number but mine was number 1 of 2500

Signed Drew Galloway picture

Dean Ambrose coaster which completes the shield now, cant wait to see who is the 4th

The 2 t-shirts i really like, there was an AJ Styles white t-shirt with a blue print & an old school looking vet t-shirt.

Hi guys,

For anybody wondering, here's what was in October's Ultimate Wrestle Crate:

14563465_1123450701103841_74313395811239

• Roman Reigns Funko Pop! Vinyl
  • 'Phenomenal' Tee (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • CHIKARA - Best of 2016 UK Tour DVD (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • Drew Galloway autograph
  • 'Making Towns' Tee (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)
  • Coaster #3 in a set of 4
  • 'Strong Style' limited artwork poster (Wrestle Crate Exclusive)

We've already announced that November's Ultimate Crate will feature the third PROGRESS collab item, as well as an item from a company we've not yet worked with.

14570709_1121968897918688_10815806480766

If you'd like to sign up - be sure to use code UKFF10 at WrestleCrate.co.uk for 10% off your first Crate.

Cheers - Rich

Edited by CallingSpots

Little review from that crate...just my own feelings...

Love the Styles shirt.

I like the Making Towns shirt.

Roman Reigns POP is a nice addition to a growing collection. I heard there was a Triple H one rolling around in some Crates??

The coasters are becoming my favourite items, weirdly. I love little sets of things, and the Ambrose one is the best so far. Hopefully, after #4, a new collection begins!

Chikara DVD adds to a collection of Chikara that I've still not watched. I'm an awful fan haha. But I will watch them.

Really like the Nakamura poster. The artwork on these posters is great.

Drew Galloway signed photo is a nice addition! Met Drew years ago, and we had a nice talk. He's a pleasant guy.

Looking forward to November's crate! My buddy has forwarded me some news you guys posted on Facebook about exclusive items (I don't use Facebook), and I'm pumped to see what's coming.