Best Wrestling Moment of 2014

HarmonicGenerator

Best Wrestling Moment of 2014  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

LAST YEAR'S WINNER: Daniel Bryan beats John Cena at Summerslam

The nominations have been counted, now it's time to vote for your moment of the year for 2014!

What was the moment that summed up 2014 for you? Feel free to give reasons for your choice below.

The shortlist is:

DANIEL BRYAN TURNS ON BRAY WYATT IN THE CAGE (RAW)

HULK HOGAN, THE ROCK AND STONE COLD SHARE A RING (WRESTLEMANIA)

BROCK LESNAR ENDS THE STREAK (WRESTLEMANIA)

DANIEL BRYAN WINS THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE (WRESTLEMANIA)

ULTIMATE WARRIOR RETURNS TO RAW (RAW)

SAMI ZAYN WINS THE NXT TITLE (NXT)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I went for Lesnar ending The Streak. I genuinely never ever thought anyone would end it, so the initial shock/reaction would've been the same no matter who beat Taker. My friends and I still talk about it 10 months on. Admittedly the aftermath hasn't been great, but in that moment, all time in the wrestling world stood still.

Lesnar ending the streak will never be topped. They evoked an emotion that I've never felt before or will ever feel again from wrestling. It felt like someone had died. It was the only thing that still meant something to wrestling fans and to watch it be destroyed was something to behold. Surreal to think it actually happened even now.

Lesnar ending the streak will never be topped. They evoked an emotion that I've never felt before or will ever feel again from wrestling. It felt like someone had died. It was the only thing that still meant something to wrestling fans and to watch it be destroyed was something to behold. Surreal to think it actually happened even now.

Steady...

I voted for Bryan winning as the feel good moment of the year, the culmination of a years build that never was. I could have also easily have voted for the streak ending, and think I did in the shocking moment poll.

EDIT: No, I didn't vote for it in 'shocking moment' because that doesn't exist. Oh well. I went with the moment that made me feel the best in this poll.

Edited by aaron