Bret Hart Tour - Novermber 2014

truthofsin

We (quite rightly) have a cynical view of promoters in these cases. I'd go as far as saying that unless it's PSI or Chris Brooker backing it I ain't going. And I took that stance when the nWo debacle was advertised a 10 minute drive from my house.

However, from what I've read here these promoters have previous for promoting non wrestling shows which stands them in good stead for delivering what they're advertising. That then leaves everyone to decide if they think it's good value to pay what they're charging for that event. In my mind many would be racing to buy tickets had Bret not already toured various UK cities with PSI.

In regard to the price tag, it's all about how much profit you want to make and how you view the market. All the best to them if they are genuine - if Bret gets everything he wants, and the fans get what they have paid for everyone is happy.

Again I'd just say that it's a shame that some people missed the opportunity to attend the PSI tour a few weeks ago, but if you go to this event hope it goes well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone I am promoting the Leeds stage of this event on November 5th at headingley Carnegie

My friend Matt ward at MDA promotions is promoting the other 4 and asked me if I'd like to take 1 night which I agreed to

We both ply our trades mainly in the darting world hosting many succesful exhibitions

The event I do in batley darts dazzler is into it's 8th year and gets 1500 fans a year

The reason for this success is because when we put events on we pull out all the stops and fans can't wait to return

We both aim to make these nights memorable so if we do any future events tickets will sell easily

The evening will consist of 5 hours of entertainment involving big screen action music sky sports legend john Gwynne top comedian

And of course Bret

Regarding the pricing structure at 1st glance the £100 can sound expensive but this is the top package

It includes early entry , champagne reception, 3 course meal, meet and greet Bret , professional signed photo, 2 autographs and front of house seating plus a wines and beers on your table

A standard ticket at headingley is £40 which is about the norm I think Barnsley is £30

The venues are all nice and intimate holding about 200 people

Sorry for the long winded first post but just wanted to introduce myself and let people know probably what t

Poster doesn't tell you

Cheers

Wils @ Raw Events or Wilson Darts Promotions

Cheers for setting our the info, and good luck with the show. Hope it goes well, just seems like Bret has covered most of the UK, and the cluster of shows you're involved with are geographically close together. And the price tag is a bit high, a lot of fans can be price savvy, albet when you consider the meal and drinks it may entice some people.

In any case good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm farting about in work as I've got a conference call with America in 20 mins, and noticed that Bret has tweeted about looking forward to the November tour - hopefully that will grab some more attention for your events and shift the remaining tickets!

Archived