Jump to content

  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whenever Brock is there, he does something awesome. Minute for Minute, he's the best thing on wrestling TV.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can see the logic in Brock being on there, but I dunno, it feels a bit off to me. He's always treated like a massive star and expected to do something big. This kind of thing seems made for guys like the Usos, who (this week aside, I guess) are never a massive focal point but always deliver the goods between the big moments of the show.

  • Moderators
Posted

Yep, the award is "bang for your buck" and he may not be on TV all the time, but he certainly gets paid big bucks to deliver the goods when he is, regardless of being a part-timer.

 

Cesaro for me!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...