Hello. I completely forgot about this place.

FWA Goon

Used to post a lot on here years ago.

Surprised my log in still worked.

Unfortunately after many years my interest in wrestling has finally ended. (well the current situation of the business) occasionally I will watch the odd TNA or WWE show but it's not very enjoyable. I usually fast forward through the whole show to be honest.

I still watch old stuff now and again and shoot interviews. Anything cool happening in the independents these days?

• Paid Members

Indeed, there are some phenomenal talents doing the rounds on the indy scene. Some of the best wrestlers in the world, in fact :

Chris Masters

Fixed.

- Progress Wrestling in North London!

- Rev Pro shows.

- The occassional DGUK tour.

PCW (never been but hear fantastic things).

Plus many other UK indies. The UK industry at the moment is the best I've known it in 10+ years of following the scene.

Used to post a lot on here years ago.

Surprised my log in still worked.

Unfortunately after many years my interest in wrestling has finally ended. (well the current situation of the business) occasionally I will watch the odd TNA or WWE show but it's not very enjoyable. I usually fast forward through the whole show to be honest.

I still watch old stuff now and again and shoot interviews. Anything cool happening in the independents these days?

well mostly people have realised how utterly retarded a good portion of indy wrestling is, appreciation of ring psychology and crowd manipulation is what a good deal of poster talk about these day. Also, CM Punk went to WWE and got good.

Also, missed letters and typo's. There are typo's.

• Paid Members

Best not to criticize English accuracy if you're going to insert an apostrophe where one doesn't belong. ;)

EDIT - I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was intentional, and you were being ironic. Kudos.

Best not to criticize English accuracy if you're going to insert an apostrophe where one doesn't belong. ;)

EDIT - I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was intentional, and you were being ironic. Kudos.

I like you. You're nice.

Archived