WXW - 16 Carat 2014 - 14th - 16th March

Southside crew

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I got here late for reasons I'll not share. Any who I cought the tag just before the break. Can any one fill mein on what I've missed? I'd ask someone but 5 languages in 2 days has killed me. I can't even do English well.

I got here late for reasons I'll not share. Any who I cought the tag just before the break. Can any one fill mein on what I've missed? I'd ask someone but 5 languages in 2 days has killed me. I can't even do English well.

Alternate Kim Ray vs. Toby Blunt vs. Aaron Insane vs. Mike Schwarz - Blunt wins.

First round matches:

Bones def. Ciampa

Dreissker def. Kawakami

Tag Team Title

Hot and Spicy def. Inner City Machine Guns (Ricochet & Rich Swann)

First round matches:

Walter def. Keel

Gargano def. Blunt

Chris Hero def. Freddy Stahl

Beck def. Striker

Axeman def. Kushida

Adam Cole def. Trent Barreta

Quarter Final: Big Van Walter def Johnny Gargano

Jon Ryan def Michael Dante, Tomasso Ciampa and Carnage

Quarter Final: Adam Cole def Robert Dreissker

Trent Baretta & Matt Striker def Hot n Spicy to become the new wXw Tag Champions

Kushida & Toby Blunt def Ryuichi Kawakami & Kim Ray

Quarter Final: Chris Hero def Karsten Beck

Quarter Final: Axeman def Bad Bones

Tommy End def Jonathan Gresham to retain the wXw Unified title

Fantastic weekend all round, can't think of a bad match all weekend. Crowd were hot all weekend long, probably hottest on the second night. Tag title matches each night were brilliant, night ones probably being my match of the weekend along with the world title match. Hot and Spicy were the stars of the weekend, can't get their theme out of my head. Hero was a deserved winner and his speech at the end praising the company and fans was perfect. Great build for future shows as well, primarily with keel holding. All the US imports looks great, Japanese didn't really stand out, and Matt Striker was amazing -his time in WWE has done him well. I've forgotten something I'm sure but such a great weekend, planning on going back next year.

Only downside was flybe losing my bag coming back

• Paid Members

Can some one bring Walter over here. There were times when he looked a little "lost in thought" but I'd be there like a shot to see him against some of the UK names about, Mastiff or Ligero especially

That superplex on Ryan looked amazing, and I was in awe of that suplex into a powerslam type thing Tommy end and that other bloke did.

Hot and Spicy were super popular, and that theme is class. I'm after a download of that for sure. I loved Beck too, I don't know why but I did.

The only down side was Hero seemed to do a million and one forearms and big boots and not much else, and while they look class each one seemed to mean less than the one before it.

Also massive thanks to the staff and people about from WXW who were super helpful when I turned up late with no German language skills and a slight glazed expression.

Archived