WXW - 16 Carat 2014 - 14th - 16th March

Southside crew

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely made up with the inclusion of Gargano. He's been one of my favourites on the indy scene for about the last 2 years now. If I had to pick 3 current US guys for this tourney I would most certainly pick Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano and Kyle O'Reilly so things are going well so far :)

yeah I'm really hoping for Kyle. Love the lineup so far.

It was probably on his Pro Wrestling Anderswelt podcast. With the Q&As, podcasts, office shoots and eye to eye conversations it can be pretty difficult to trace these things back, but I am fairly sure he publically admitted it. IIRC he wasn't the biggest Steen fan as well, but he won a "who do you want to see" poll and was booked fairly quick afterwards. I do believe that with a well founded, passionate speech you could in general be able to state your case and even convince the wXw office (except hipster-irony crap reasoning) .

• Paid Members
Alan, Jakobi isn't too high on Kyle so you really need to talk to Jakobi and convey your love for Kyle. Who else but you could perform that task? :D

Really? did he talk about that publicly?

There would not be aproblem at all with Kyle going back to WXW.

Alan, Jakobi isn't too high on Kyle so you really need to talk to Jakobi and convey your love for Kyle. Who else but you could perform that task? :D

Really? did he talk about that publicly?

There would not be aproblem at all with Kyle going back to WXW.

glad to hear it, Kyle's been on fire recently. Would be surprised for anyone to not be a fan of his.

The Big Japan day show card has been announced:

Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Big Van Walter & Robert Dreissker

Jay Skillet & Ryuichi Kawakami vs. Tommy End & Michael Dante

Axel Tischer vs. Yuko Miyamoto

Kazuki Hashimoto vs. Zack Sabre Jr

Zack & Kazuki are two of my favourites to watch so for me that is a personal dream match. I legitimately yelled out loud when I saw that announced. I'm so stoked for that weekend.

Archived