Colt Cabana & Friends Hang out and Provide Commentary On Bad Wrest

Chris Brooker

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get some extra tickets released for Leeds on 23rd October. They're available from Skiddle right here.

Manchester late show on 22nd October is close to selling out. Last handful of tickets here.

London tickets for 21st at the superb Comedy Cafe Theatre selling briskly too. Might be some left on the door but no sense leaving it to chance. Get them here.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time tonight at the show in Leeds! Chris was on form as always and Billy was gold, really hoping these 2 take 'I'm the Tag Team Champions' on the road so Me and the Mrs can enjoy some more. Colt was great, really cool guy to meet and genuinely seemed happy to be there. Don't think i've laughed that hard in years, good times! I just don't think i'll ever be able to look at the Juicer the same again..

Now for the upcoming announcent.. Come on Chris.. Let us all know so we can send you all our money lol ;-)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm shattered, full of cold and have a mountain of admin to tackle so this was a nice boost.

An absolutely superb run of shows this week. Loved every second of it to the point that I will slightly begrudge going back to gigging in front of non fans this weekend. Really enjoyed the opportunity to run bits of I Am The Tag Team Champions out again and came away with lots of new stuff for our tour. Colt was on superb from throughout both on stage and off, clearly having the time of his life. He had a raft of material to draw on with new clips and matches for us to pass comment on every single night.

We also had a couple of guests in Manchester in the form of Jim Smallman and Davey Richards, both of whom did an absolutely stellar job. It now seems that Davey's plan is to repackage The American Wolves as The New Battlekats. That's money.

Long story short this was a huge success so thank you to any UKFFers that came along. We'll definitely be taking this to more places in the not too distant future.

I was at Leeds last night (firstly, thanks to Billy for finding my hat and throwing it back to me after I'd dropped it!) and really enjoyed it, as did the two friends I took along. I wasn't completely sure of what to expect from it, but really enjoyed it and came away still laughing at some of the clips. Colt was in a good mood, happy to be there and talked about possibly recording a podcast when he's back with Tidal Wrestling next month...the thought of him and Chuck Taylor telling stories and talking for an hour or so would be awesome.

That was my first time seeing Chris and Billy doing stand-up. I've seen Chris before at a fair few shows and had a chat once or twice if I recall, but both guys had some really good material. I'd definitely want to see more of their two man show if they take it around the place a bit.

I still can't believe Battle Kat wasn't more popular...

Archived