HXC Wrestling presents Chaos A.D Saturday June 8th

HXC WRESTLING is pleased to announce our second show:

Chaos A.D !!!

Featuring Jimmy Havoc vs Jack Jester,Clint Margera vs T-Bone,Zack Gibson vs Mad Man Manson and much more!

Taking place Saturday June 8th at MMUnion - Manchester Metropolitan University Students Union ,on Oxford Road, Manchester City centre.

Tickets are priced at

What time will the show finish? I know it says late, but a rough idea of when the main event will finish would be appreciated.

I'm just working out the possibilities for trains home. Thanks

Show will finish just before 11pm.

Got my tix for this ordered for this. Will see how show 2 goes

NB if you are going via train home to the west after the show it's Bus Replacement Service after about 11pm and a long journey home!

May have to miss some of the main event, nevermind

Can give you a lift again mate if needed

Cheers Dude!

There isn't just me this time though, or would be all over that, with petrol money etc. 2 others are coming with me. They want to see what 'wrestling's' all about and can't make PCW tomorrow/sat, and this was the next show that they could get to. Should be fun anyway :)

I'll get you that pint I owe you tomorrow an all whilst I remember!

Here's the trailer for our first show DVD.

Only 8 DAYS to go until HXC Wrestling is back with Chaos A.D !!

BUY TICKETS NOW:

Ticket Hotline 0161 832 1111.

Walk in ticket outlets:

Ridelow shop, 27-29 Church St,Manchester Centre

The Grand Central Pub ,80 Oxford Road,Manchester Centre

The Rock store,129 Rochdale road, Bury BL9 7BA

Gaffs,222 Wilmslow Road,Fallowfield,Manchester (

Hey Guys, Small group of us heading down to your show,Travelling by train and last train is 11pm!! (From Pic)Any idea,,approx what time the show will finish ??CheersClint Margera vs T-Bone...Extreme LaddersJimmy Havoc vs Jack Jester...Extreme Boards

Hey Guys, Small group of us heading down to your show,Travelling by train and last train is 11pm!! (From Pic)Any idea,,approx what time the show will finish ??

11pm as noted above in this threadDanny Bus Replacement services are operating on Sat Night after a certain time, so be careful about that.The last show over ran and the station is a 5-10 min walk from the venue depending on pace. So you may have to leave earlierish

Hey Guys, Small group of us heading down to your show,Travelling by train and last train is 11pm!! (From Pic)Any idea,,approx what time the show will finish ??CheersClint Margera vs T-Bone...Extreme LaddersJimmy Havoc vs Jack Jester...Extreme Boards

In my experience, late night buses from Manchester Picadilly usually run until about 2am but it depends where you are going so don't take that as gospel!

Archived