Wrestling School/Training Info

goldeneye86

Afternoon All,

Just curious really and wondered if someone can help?

I'm just curious what types of insurance do wrestling schools / trainers have in place to run their school? Reason asking is that it's always been something that has crossed my mind when training at a certain school in the past but never asked.

• Paid Members
Afternoon All,

Just curious really and wondered if someone can help?

I'm just curious what types of insurance do wrestling schools / trainers have in place to run their school? Reason asking is that it's always been something that has crossed my mind when training at a certain school in the past but never asked.

Out of curiosity, we

Hi there buddy, I run the Source Wrestling School in Glasgow, Scotland. For my school, I have Coaches Insurance with insure4sport; I am fully disclosed with Disclosure Scotland; I also have Public Liability Insurance with Leisureinsure Insurance Solutions. On top of that, I am also a first aider.

Hi bud, thanks for your help as it's most appreciated :thumbsup:

I always thought that public liability would be prob the most obvious to have of cover wise.

Thanks again as you've been a real help and 'finally' cleared up my curious mind :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Noticed that your from Leicester. If you have or plan on training with us. Then you would be covered by the coaches insurance. Aswell as an individual personal insurance that you would have to take out through us. Standard practice across the board.

• Paid Members
Hi there buddy, I run the Source Wrestling School in Glasgow, Scotland. For my school, I have Coaches Insurance with insure4sport; I am fully disclosed with Disclosure Scotland; I also have Public Liability Insurance with Leisureinsure Insurance Solutions. On top of that, I am also a first aider.

I always thought that public liability would be prob the most obvious to have of cover wise.

Thanks again as you've been a real help and 'finally' cleared up my curious mind :rolleyes:

Best of luck with the opening of your new training school.

480396_10151227519447438_732780055_n.jpg

Britannia Wrestling Academy is the training school of Britannia Wrestling Promotions, the North Wales based UK independent wrestling promotion. Britannia Wrestling Academy opened it's doors to wannabe wrestlers on 21st July 2012 and has been a great success and continues into 2013 with a consistent flow of trainee's and supporters.

The Academy runs each Saturday at Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena, North Wales (a regular BWP show venue) from 12pm - 4pm for males & females aged 13+ years.

Each session costs just

LOL that's a good one :laugh: seriously tho.. I can say that I have no intention on opening a school and never will.

ALL.. Thanks for your input, It's answered a lot and cleared up everything in my mind.

• Paid Members

LOL that's a good one :laugh: seriously tho.. I can say that I have no intention on opening a school and never will.

ALL.. Thanks for your input, It's answered a lot and cleared up everything in my mind.

I can

Archived