Fight Club: Pro - Infinity 2012 - 7th December

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seen as last years Infinity show featured Trent Seven defending the belt against two imports, MK could repeat the feat in a three-way with Edwards and Elgin?

Just a technicality but he didn't defend to title against Nigel and Eddie, he lost the belt to Eddie, As for this show its self I'm on the fence as if I go i'll have to miss the main event which kinda annoys me.

Seen as last years Infinity show featured Trent Seven defending the belt against two imports, MK could repeat the feat in a three-way with Edwards and Elgin?

Just a technicality but he didn't defend to title against Nigel and Eddie, he lost the belt to Eddie, As for this show its self I'm on the fence as if I go i'll have to miss the main event which kinda annoys me.

Correct! people should carpool to FC:P shows from central areas.. lol

Surely Eddie and Elgin must be on the card since they are already over for other shows. But with so much of the talent tied into the tournament and the fact MK is likely to be doing a ladder match makes me wonder how it would all work now, as I'm not sure I can see Eddie or Elgin doing a ladder match.

Regardless I've got my fingers crossed for Eddie vs MK rematch (with or without a ladder that is must see) and somehow we end up with a Mastiff vs Elgin rematch.

If that wasn't being greedy enough I also would love to see a Hunters vs LDRS rematch too since Zack is back too. We obviously wont get all of that especially if they stick to 4 or 5 matches like normal, but to be fair I didn't think we'd have got some of the stacked FCP cards we have had over the past year(Sami, Masada, DJ and Chucky T all on one show and then Davey, Gargano and Devitt on another). So when it comes to FCP I guess you can never rule anything out.

Whatever they pull out I'm sure it will be a great show as usual.

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INFINITY 2012...

The Ascension Ladder match for the Fight Club: PRO Championship will be...

MK McKINNAN vs EDDIE EDWARDS

Edwards has his rematch for the championship against the man that beat him at DIE HARDER earlier this year.

These two men tore the Planet down at DIE HARDER but this time one fighter must climb the ladder and tear down the hanging championship belt.

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club:PRO - INFINITY 2012

INFINITY TOURNAMENT 1st ROUND ELIMINATION MATCH

LEE HUNTER

vs

TRENT SEVEN

vs

DAN RYDER

vs

"ROCKSTAR" SPUD

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club:PRO - INFINITY 2012

INFINITY TOURNAMENT 1st ROUND ELIMINATION MATCH

CHRIS BROOKES

vs

"BASTARD" DAVE MASTIFF

vs

CLINT MARGERA

vs

JIM HUNTER

Bastard to win the whole thing for me, Seven to be the other finalist.

Trent to face Mastiff in the final is the match everyone will be hoping for / expecting but I think Clint could be a dark horse.

I think Clint has continued to improve and has had a really good last 12 months. His match with Trent (non death match) from earlier in the year was the hardest hitting match I think I've ever seen and definitely a candidate for FCP and British MOTY. But i think that with FCP having so many great matches and big names recently the match never got the accolades it deserved. So I certainly wouldn't mind them having a rematch in the final at Infinity.

It's shaping up to be a great show!

Archived