Fight Club: Pro - Infinity 2012 - 7th December

After teh year he's had it's definately been building to a Clint victory at this show and that seems like a logical shout for the final match but I'm going to go with a Spud win in the Semis and the little twat finally getting his comeuppence in the final match in front of the baying locals and win for their favourite Deathmatch worker!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked Clint to win before Mastiff even moved out of the tournement, he's been on a big roll and as good a year he has had, I think he still isn't quite considered on the same level as MK, Trent and Mastiff. I think a win in this would help push him into that bracket and give him some credibility and momentum in non death match contests.

I seriously guarantee you will not regret coming to this show.

I second this, once you go to a FCP show you'll be hooked and want to go every event.

I third it - awesome atmosphere . Best shows north of Nottingham ;)

Since when was Wolverhampton based 'North of Nottigham?' - and seeing as I live a long way 'North of Nottigham' I would say that there are a number of decent promotions up here these days. FCP is certainly a really good one though and I always try and make the trip down whenever I can.

• Paid Members

They really need to expand their operations a bit more IMO. I'm going to have to miss today's show because of work/travel issues and i missed Project Mayhem for the same reasons. I'm sure there are plenty of similar clubs in Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley and the surrounding area who would love to host a FCP event once in a while. It would also get the Fight Club:Pro name out there a bit more.

• Paid Members

I seriously guarantee you will not regret coming to this show.

I second this, once you go to a FCP show you'll be hooked and want to go every event.
I third it - awesome atmosphere . Best shows north of Nottingham ;)
Since when was Wolverhampton based 'North of Nottigham?' - and seeing as I live a long way 'North of Nottigham' I would say that there are a number of decent promotions up here these days. FCP is certainly a really good one though and I always try and make the trip down whenever I can.
Massive Edit - I'm a southern boy and until I looked at AA Route planner I honestly thought it was - Doh You going tonight ?

Archived