WWE meet & greet dates

RETRO-WRESTLING

Someone on Twitter said that they rang and WHSmith said it was canceled.

But then that was some stranger on Twitter, so who knows. I'll try and ring tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT UPDATE: I got a reply on Twitter from the WHSmith Events handle and they said that the Sheamus and Kaitlyn signing on Sunday is now at the Wood Green store.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Manchester, England

Saturday, November 3

3:00-5:00pm

Meet Santino Marella & AJ Lee

Smyths/CPLG Centre Retail Park (Formerly Elk Mill Retail Park), Oldham, Lancashire, OL2 5HX

wwe.com says it is Ryback not Santino. It does say subject to change but probably not worth the effort, my nephew loves Santino and would be upset if he wasn't there.

Went to the Brodus signing in Warrington, very well organised, gave the impression it was going to be a quick conveyer belt of a signing at first no pics at all, but it was the opposite they were happy to pose and take their time with the kids, well done to all, best signing I have been to

• Paid Members
Went to the Brodus signing in Warrington, very well organised, gave the impression it was going to be a quick conveyer belt of a signing at first no pics at all, but it was the opposite they were happy to pose and take their time with the kids, well done to all, best signing I have been to

Where about was this?

• Paid Members

Where about was this?

3:30 - 5:30pm

Meet Brodus Clay, Cameron & Naomi

Toys R' Us/CPLG & Mattel 610 Europa Boulevard, Westbrook, Warrington, Cheshire WA5 7TT

Yeah he was excellent with the kiddies. I Had a joke with Kaitlyn about Movember and if Johnny Curtis was as weird as he appears on TV. She's lovely <3

Just a shame about some of the wrestling fans you have to put up with. They probably cant talk about wrestling with friends so they go full blast at these things. Being excited is one thing, but shouting catchphrases down the highstreet on a Sunday morning is just embarrassing. There's one who is always at these things and was going on about people he had met to anyone who would listen. He said that on meeting Edge, he 'literally reeked of awesome'. Another guy in his thirties didn't like Punk and said, dead seriously, that even if he signed his merch, he would 'slap him silly'. Touch guy apparently.

How many people would you say turned up?

The Gateshead signing was terrible, meant to be only 400 passes i reckon there was about 700 people there. Was really rushed security was terrible at one point a big meat head screamed at a young kid. Bryan and Kane were pissed off and they didnt speak they shook me hand, it wasn't that they didnt want to be there i dont think more with organization as the WWE Agents wouldnt allow them to pose for photo's ,although they did for mine as i stood at the table whilst me pal took a photo, while i had some woman WWE agent screaming at me to move, i was having none of it ha!

Yeah he was excellent with the kiddies. I Had a joke with Kaitlyn about Movember and if Johnny Curtis was as weird as he appears on TV. She's lovely <3

Just a shame about some of the wrestling fans you have to put up with. They probably cant talk about wrestling with friends so they go full blast at these things. Being excited is one thing, but shouting catchphrases down the highstreet on a Sunday morning is just embarrassi

ng. There's one who is always at these things and was going on about people he had met to anyone who would listen. He said that on meeting Edge, he 'literally reeked of awesome'. Another guy in his thirties didn't like Punk and said, dead seriously, that even if he signed his merch, he would 'slap him silly'. Touch guy apparently.

How many people would you say turned up?

Not sure on numbers but doubt it reached the 4 hour limit but then when I left I thought it looked like they may have cut the que due to the event starting 90 minutes late. Totally agree about some of the fans but if you are talking about the same people im thinking of then I don't think they were all there mentally!

Archived