RevPro Presents: CHRISTMAS CRACKER 2012, 2/12/12, Sittingbourne

Andy

Loving the 4 way! Shaping up to be a great show already.

Other match guesses / suggestions;

Hooligans vs Riots rematch - might as well be a street fight too as neither of them will follow the rules anyway!

MK vs Allmark (haven't seen Allmark in a bit for rev Pro)

Lion Kid vs T Bone

Fraizer vs Stixx

All Stars vs Hunters

Mastiff vs Sha for title

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loving the 4 way! Shaping up to be a great show already.

Other match guesses / suggestions;

Hooligans vs Riots rematch - might as well be a street fight too as neither of them will follow the rules anyway!

MK vs Allmark (haven't seen Allmark in a bit for rev Pro)

Lion Kid vs T Bone

Fraizer vs Stixx

All Stars vs Hunters

Mastiff vs Sha for title

The riots and Hooligans simply have to be on this show following their recent performances and the crowd reactions both teams receive.

Good shout on Allmark, I would like to see him back in Rev Pro, he is a great worker, same with Stixx other than his cringey "engerland engerland clappy clappy" babyface routine from the last show.

Mastiff vs Sha is a good shout, I was thinking Terry might be in the title picture as they seem to be building him up again like something crazy. Maybe a 3 way?

The idea of Lion Kid vs T bone makes me cry, neither have impressed me at all, same with the All Stars who have failed to grow on me.

colt.jpg

Cabana pictured in hospital

Today we regrettably have to inform you that Colt Cabana has had to withdraw from next weekends Southside and Revolution Pro Wrestling shows after a freak injury/infection led to him needing emergency surgery on his finger.

Despite wanting desperately to come to the UK next weekend it is just not physically possible. He is currently hooked up to an IV and could be for the next 2-6 weeks and until results from tests come back there is no exact timeline as to how long he will be out for. To quote the man directly

Sucks about Cabana as I was looking forward to seeing him vs Spud.

If you're stuck for opponents against Spud with a lot of talent already being contained in that Cruiserweight four-way, and a Spud/Scurll match is out of the question due to the main event, then I wouldn't mind seeing a Spud/Lion Kid rematch. Or even MK McKinnan or Max Angelus if they're available as they're not working too far away the night before.

And that's front row ordered when I was reminded I hadn't yet got mine.

Really hope MK has a future in RevPro. Zack vs MK is my #1 UK dream match right now and I know there are a few promotions they'd be able to absolutely tear the house down, RevPro being one of my top choices.

Really hope MK has a future in RevPro. Zack vs MK is my #1 UK dream match right now and I know there are a few promotions they'd be able to absolutely tear the house down, RevPro being one of my top choices.

Your not the only one, Shame i won't be able to make it down. Rev Pro running Sunday shows make it hard. Maybe next year when i can get some time off.

Your not the only one, Shame i won't be able to make it down. Rev Pro running Sunday shows make it hard. Maybe next year when i can get some time off.

I also have that at the top of my list of UK dream matches. MK has had a really good 2011 and a stunning 2012 and as great as he is in FCP, Rev Pro has a totally different roster for him to work with so I hope he becomes a permanent fixture.

Riots vs Hunters should be a cracker, good to see both teams being given more chances to shine in Rev Pro, but I was expecting to see the Hooligans / Riots rematch.

I know every time Hooligans are on the matches get a bit crazy and chaotic but I hope we haven't seen the last of them in Rev Pro.

Sha's address should be interesting, as it's a fair point as right now there's no credible challengers for him left for him to face, the other heavyweights have already had their chance or haven't done enough to earn a shot yet.

Should be a good show.

Archived