RevPro Presents: CHRISTMAS CRACKER 2012, 2/12/12, Sittingbourne

Andy

Riots vs Hunters should be a cracker, good to see both teams being given more chances to shine in Rev Pro, but I was expecting to see the Hooligans / Riots rematch.

I know every time Hooligans are on the matches get a bit crazy and chaotic but I hope we haven't seen the last of them in Rev Pro.

Sha's address should be interesting, as it's a fair point as right now there's no credible challengers for him left for him to face, the other heavyweights have already had their chance or haven't done enough to earn a shot yet.

Should be a good show.

I like that the Riots get a match against the Hunters. I've felt that their debut has been overshadowed a bit because of the Hooligans nature. They came off second best during their debut run in, and while they won their match vs. the Hooligans, The Hooligans seemed more dominant. That's fine for heels like All Stars & Ego, but for a "rough & tough" heel team it overshadows their dangerous nature. So going against the Hunters will help the Riots more in the long term I think. And a break for the Hooligans will help both keep the interest in them high, and make the Riots look more dangerous fora potential rematch.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that the Riots get a match against the Hunters. I've felt that their debut has been overshadowed a bit because of the Hooligans nature. They came off second best during their debut run in, and while they won their match vs. the Hooligans, The Hooligans seemed more dominant. That's fine for heels like All Stars & Ego, but for a "rough & tough" heel team it overshadows their dangerous nature. So going against the Hunters will help the Riots more in the long term I think. And a break for the Hooligans will help both keep the interest in them high, and make the Riots look more dangerous fora potential rematch.

Good points, giving them time apart for building to a rematch sounds good.

Interesting to see Beck, haven't seen him but I know he is a big name for wxw and I only hear good things about them.

How we've neglected to promote this I don't know?!?!?

chris.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW! www.revolutionprowrestling.com

Therefore the current card for Revolution Pro Wrestling Christmas Cracker looks as follows:

Undisputed British Tag Team Championships

- The Leaders of The New School (Zack Sabre Jr & Marty Scurll) vs Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis)

Getting all my thoughts out of the way now seen as after tonight I'm not going to be home until after this show.

We could end up having another Sittingbourne Spectacular on our hands here with this show. The year end shows always seem to have something special on the card from the ones I've been too, whether it was The LDR's/All Stars/Danger Bee's RRC and Edwards/Haskins in 2010 or McGuinness/Redman, Edwards/Dar and LDR's/Young Bucks in 2011, and 2012's card looks like it could be right up there with the previous two shows.

I can't wait for LDR's vs Ego and think it'd be a fantastic main event and fitting end to the weekend. These two teams had a cracked in June 2010 in their first meeting and they left plenty for a rematch. I didn't think it'd take two and a half years for it to happen tho! But they've had a brilliant rivalry since Ego debuted in RPW in July 2011. In fact Zack going to Japan early to prevent the two teams meeting then may have been the best thing to happen to Ego as due to Zack's prolonged absence over the past year and a half Ego have been able to cement themselves as top dogs in RPW's tag team division, but all while LDR's weren't available. They really deserved the tag straps in August and the nefarious way of taking the belts from LDR's in a short unscheduled main event has done all the more to hype what feels like the first time LDR's can really get their hands on Ego after first attacked them in February.

That four-way is going to be insane. I'd love for it to be elimination, but with the amount of talent in this match I'm sure a single fall will still provide a cracker. I was so happy when Devitt took the belt a few weeks ago, but figured Haskins would end up getting a singles match. So the inclusion of Dar and Ligero..... Damn. Devitt has already faced Dar and after Saturday will have faced Ligero too, so Devitt/Haskins is the only combination that hasn't happened if they were to think of doing that down the line. I kinda hope Devitt retains and is able to defend the belt again in the new year, but against three people it's less likely, especially talent like Haskins, Dar and Ligero.

Elgin/Walter could be nuts. Elgin is known as this big power house, but he's facing a man who's taller and out-weighs him and Walter is a beast of a man. I'm looking forward to see if Elgin can lift and throw the big Austrian around. Mastiff/Beck, Spud/MK and Hunters/Riots are all unexpected bonuses. I haven't seen much of Beck but know he's a solid hand. Very happy to see MK in RPW again and I know him and Spud are gonna have a great match. By the sounds of it Hunters/Riot had a good first encounter the other week at Progress so let's see if they can top it here.

One thing to note is that for a company that technically could have celebrated eight years in the business, when you look at the roster for this show, they're not afraid to use the absolute best talent available and fresher up the roster. Ego are the current Tag Champs and this main event has been building since the day they first entered RPW but that was only a year and a half ago. Devitt may be one of the best Jnr's in the world, if not THE best as I may have already said, and the current Cruiserweight Champ but this is only his third show. Haskins is an RPW regular, but Dar only made his debut a little over a year ago and Ligero made a return after a long absence only two months ago. Elgin is making his debut against a guy who only debuted two months ago also but is looking to become a permanent fixture to all Sittingbourne cards in the future. With the exception of Mastiff and Spud, everyone else on the card have only joined the roster since IPW:UK became RPW.

• Paid Members

From various Twitter reports...

Dave Mastiff beat Karsten Beck in the opener.

MK McKinnan beat Rockstar Spud with a rollup after confusion between Spud, Sha Samuels and T-Bone. Described as a good match. T-Bone then fell out with Sha and is now challenging for the title later.

The Hunter Brothers beat the London Riots but then got a beating from both the Riots and Big Van Walter. That led to Walter vs Elgin..

Big Van Walter beat Michael Elgin with a powerbomb. Mastiff came out to challenge Walter afterwards but Walter backed off.

Sha Samuels slapped referee Chris Roberts to get himself intentionally DQed in his title defense against T-Bone. I can hear the groans of the Sittingbourne crowd from here for that finish.

Project Ego retained the tag titles in a reportedly excellent match after Travis pinned Scurll.

Scurll vs Spud No Holds Barred announced for February 10!! plus Colt Cabana...

Haskins eliminated first Ligero then Dar from the Cruiserweight four way. He then went to use the belt, but Ligero returned and stopped that,and Devitt retained with the Bloody Sunday.

Good night at Revolution, outstanding tag match between the LDRS and Project Ego stole match of the night for me. The 4 way was also pretty awesome with Devitt retaining, Haskins dark side is fantastic and I much prefer him as a heel than as a face. Wasn't that impressed with the Elgin/Walter match, think Walter is a bit of a waste of time and just adds to some of the bizzare booking coming out of Revolution these days with needless imports added to shows. Hopefully Spud vs Marty in Feb will be better than their last encounter that seemed to go under the radar somewhat after all the superb build up. Personally I am starting to think that the sittingbourne shows are losing their edge and both RevPro's show tonight and IPW show last night have been totally eclipsed by what is currently going on at Progress. Again MK McKinnon didn't live up to all the hype I have heard surrounding him coming from Fight Club Pro.

The Spud/Marty no holds barred, falls count anywhere should live up to the hype coming a week after their announced match at Wembley. Unfortunately I agree Van Walter hasn't delivered as of yet. Great stuff from LDRS and Ego, great to see Zac back kicking people. And the S way delivered. Mckinnon is at his best at FCP, I guess he has more freedom and feeds of the atmoshere and enviroment that is unique to FCP. He can have an off night where nothing goes right but when he is on form he is a standout talent. Note to RPW please buy some speakers I could play the entrances louder on my phone and so much atmoshere is lost. The LDRS music, Spuds, its embarasssing, pick some up at a car boot, I have bloody beetroots on my phone if you want.

Yeah I take that on board about McKinnan, maybe it is just the atmosphere. He's clearly a lad with potential but hasn't as yet nailed it for me. Walter just amazes me, there are guys like Rampage Brown in this country, legit heavyweights with bags and bags of talent not being used and tonight they had 2 pretty lousy heavyweight imports on as didn't think much to Beck either despite Mastiff doing his best with him. Could have replaced those 2 with Stixx and Rampage and had a better card for less money but what do we know, we're only the punters! The ending to the Sha/T-Bone match aswell was really infuriating, why they don't use T-Bone in a better role amazes me and that finish was just plain lazy. Sha is a very underated guy and I think they could do some decent stuff with him if they were bothered. Revolution has turned into the sort of place where very few of the wrestlers ever bother to really work the crowd these days and the Sittingbourne crowd is one that needs working and encouraging to make any kind of noise at all.

I am not really too sure how to put my views into words, I don't really like writing big posts on here or anywhere but in short, after over 2 and a half years of going to sittingbourne and only missing one show due to being on holiday, I won't be attending the next show. This show was not bad, but it was not great either, I left it very indifferent and "m'eh". It is not just this show either but I feel with the exception of Summer Sizzler 2012 has been a bit of a flat year on the whole for RPW. With progress now putting on electric shows that have more purpose & direction than RPW currently does and they are a LOT more fun in general I just feel no need to make the travel to kent any more. In short I agree with some of the criticisms in the above posts in relation to the booking and that it is a lot harder to watch and care about this product since progress has started running.

Thank you for a cracking few years & some great memories but I feel completely burnt out on RPW, for now at least.

Sorry David, I've been working on my reviews for all three shows. The Christmas Cracker review will eventually be on http://www.ultimateindys.com/ but right now I'm going to C&P it here and then remove and replace with the link when it's posted.

Sunday December 2nd saw Revolution Pro Wrestling present their annual year-end Sittingbourne, Kent show with "Christmas Cracker". The final Sittingbourne show of the year is usually a loaded affair and this card was no exception with ROH's Michael Elgin facing former wXw World Heavyweight Champion, Big Van Walter, a tag team match over a year and a half in the making between The LDR's Of The New School (Zack Sabre Jnr & Marty Scurll) and Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis) for RPW's Undisputed British Tag Team Championships, and Prince Devitt defending his recently won RPW Undisputed British Cruiserweight Championship in an insanely stacked four-way elimination match against El Ligero, Noam Dar and Mark Haskins. The rest of the card was made up of Dave Mastiff against the debuting Karsten Beck from wXw, Rockstar Spud facing MK McKinnan, The Hunter Brothers making their Sittingbourne debuts against The London Riots and an Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship defense, Sha Samuel's challenger being unknown at the beginning of the show.

As I've said in my previous review of RPW's St Ives show two weeks ago, I consider RPW to be the UK's top promotion when it comes to wrestling talent and the quality of matches they are able to put on. Sittingbourne has become a regular trip for me since my first show there in April 2010 and I still don't mind the 400 + mile trip and the more expensive tickets compared to the majority of UK promotions as each show has more than been worth the journey and expense. On this weekend RPW was the third wrestling show I attended after two Southside shows the night before, and I have to say that this was the best show of the weekend, narrowly beating out the Saturday Southside show, and this show contained what was my absolute favourite match of the weekend and a strong contender for UK MOTY in LDR's vs Ego.

The show opened with Dave Mastiff beating Karsten Beck. Mastiff is a boulder of a man and the best super heavyweight wrestler in England today. As a long time member of the RPW roster and IPW:UK before that, Mastiff has held both the Tag and Heavyweight Championships and has become a firm favourite with the Sittingbourne crowd. Beck played the German card on the mic and to individual members of the audience to create a fairly standard England vs Foreigner atmosphere that really a promotion with the wrestling quality of RPW did not need to resort too. This was a solid heavyweight encounter and a decent opener. I loved Beck's interaction with the one crowd, at one point responding to the fans counting him out outside the ring in German that when they reached Neun (nowhere near the ref's count in ring) Beck suddenly realized about count out's and raced back into the ring. Mastiff also had some fun of his own, marching around ringside and impersonating Beck in rambling English. I'm unsure as to why this match was placed as the opener however. Mastiff is a fantastic wrestler and has had some great heavyweight matches in the past, but an opening match isn't really the place for a heavyweight when you want something fast paced with a little action to kick off the show and so far Mastiff has pulled the curtain of three out of the five past RPW shows. Still a release German Suplex into the corner turnbuckles followed by a massive cannonball splash was enough action to give Mastiff the win.

Next up MK McKinnan took the victory over Rockstar Spud. Spud, accompanied by his henchman T-Bone, is in a stable in RPW with current Heavyweight Champion, Sha Samuels, and the trio have dominated RPW since they assisted Sha win the belt in May 2011. Tonight Spud was more aggressive than usual, making a concentrated effort to work over MK's arm. He was even more focused and vicious than the night before as he really did lay in those kicks to MK's arm, even going as far to drive MK shoulder first into the ring post outside the ring. MK had flashes of comebacks with his high-energy wrestling style and stiff kicks, but Spud only had to go back to the arm to take the advantage again. Spud like the night before tried for a Code Red but MK's night wasn't as incident free as the night before as he unfortunately momentarily lost his balance during the move. I was worried MK would lose his confidence from there but he held it together and the two had a good back and forth match that came to an end when referee Chris Roberts was inadvertently hit, so when Spud predictably encouraged T-Bone into the ring to hold MK for a punch, MK moved and Spud accidentally hit Bone instead. Bone, rather than take it, instead punched Spud in retaliation. Sha Samuels then came running out to act as peacemaker between the two, but when Bone and Sha exited the ring, MK was able to surprise Spud with a roll up for the three count. Post match Sha and Spud attacked MK, but when they demanded T-Bone to involve himself, T-Bone instead punched both Spud and Sha, claiming that T-Bone had assisted Sha in keeping his Title since the day he won it, and now he was tired of playing the henchman. Now he wanted his shot at Sha's Title and was severing all ties with his former employers.

I've made note that when The Hunter Brothers have branched out and made their debuts in new markets that they've kept things simple and basic but in the win over The London Riots, both teams went balls to the wall to earn the victory and impress the Sittingbourne faithful. The match started off hot with both Hunters hitting simultaneous hurricanranas on the Riots before one Hunter did an assisted dive onto the Riots outside the ring. The other Hunter went for a dive, not seeing the Riot in the ring so he effortlessly ducked a clothesline and then dove out of the ring onto the other Riot. These two teams really worked well together with The Hunters the flashy, fast moving babyfaces against the much larger and heavier London Riots who really used their double team power moves to their advantage. The London Riots had both put on a fair bit of weight since their last RPW appearances in October so the chants of "London Diets" and "Feed Them Less" moved over from London's This Is Progress to Sittingbourne for the night. All four men went all out and there was a fantastic "all four men" are down kicks/lariat combo and a nutty finishing stretch with the Riots hitting a spiked piledriver onto the one Hunter, when they went to perform another double team power move to the Hunter left standing, he was able to reverse it and send one Riot flying out of the ring. The Riot member then tried to powerbomb the Hunter but the one who was only driven on his head mere minute before came flying off the top rope up and over for a victory roll pinfall victory. Great tag team match and really showed The Hunters at their best outside of Fight Club Pro and The London Riots did themselves proud as well. Another post match angle occurred when the Riots were beating down The Hunters but then Big Van Walter made an appearance, stalking his way down the entrance way as the Riots (unfortunately) left the ring to allow Walter to finish the job on both Hunters. Walter's RPW manager, former wrestler turned commentator Andy Simmonz then laid out the challenge to Michael Elgin to come out to the ring for their match.

With this next match Michael Elgin became my MVP for the entire weekend as he and Walter had a fantastic first time match. Elgin continued his variety of matches as against Walter he was out-weighed and the smaller man in the match. At the beginning of the match Elgin struggled to take the big man off his feet with shoulder tackles having to bounce off all four ropes before finally knocking him down. He tried his luck in a test of strength but Walter initially over-powered him until he was able to fight back and lift Walter off his feet with a northern lights suplex. From that point on Water took control of the match as he was able to win the battle of blows and strikes with Elgin being in the unfamiliar position of the smallest man in the match. But this match perfectly displayed Elgin's freakish displays of inhumane strength as he was able to hold Walter up in the air for a delayed vertical suplex on the 300 + pound behemoth. Elgin also got Walter off the top rope for a mental superplex and in a spot where I couldn't even believe my eyes, Elgin dead-lift german suplexed the big man. Let me say that again - Elgin was able to completely dead-lift german a 300+ pound monster who was on his knees at the time, get him all the way over his own head into a bridging german suplex. An absolutely mental spot and one I NEED to see video of to actually prove that it happened. But Walter wasn't without moments of his own as he missed a top rope splash, he executed a picture perfect running dropkick and then a powerbomb to end the match. Absolutely incredible match and one I felt at that time was worth the ticket price. Elgin really is an incredible wrestler and he was at least 70% responsible for how good this match was, but Walter's selling really did help show off how much of a beast both men can be. In yet another post match angle Dave Mastiff came out to once again challenge Walter, but Simmonz lead his client away from any potential match then and there.

After intermission Sha Samuels retained his British Heavyweight Championship over T-Bone when Sha slapped the ref for the DQ finish. This was unfortunately the weakest match on the card as it seemed to plod along before the DQ ending. I don't think that many people bought into the rushed T-Bone face turn and challenge for the belt or saw him as a credible threat to ending Sha's lengthy Title reign and there was nothing in this match where I felt there was any real possibility for the belt to change hands. They started with Sha attempting to make peace and receiving yet another punch for his troubles, but Sha then quickly regained control of the match. After what felt like a short time T-Bone got on the offence again and Sha slapped the referee Chris Roberts for the DQ to give T-Bone the win, but keep the belt. A pretty unsatisfying match in all honesty. I don't know if I wanted RPW to randomly give a monster push to T-Bone out of nowhere seen as I feel T-Bone still has a long way to go before becoming the complete package, but Sha's Title reign has been treading water and he has run out of credible defences without knocking off that many people in the process. A sign of RPW's heavyweight division being on the shallow side. I'm going to assume their story hasn't ended here as T-Bone powerbombed Sha after the match in what was a sloppily performed powerbomb that looked dangerous.

The LDR's vs Project Ego is the best tag match I've seen live all year. In fact, probably the best tag match I've seen live over the past few years. This match should have main evented as it had it all and should be seen as a very worthy contender to the UK MOTY for 2012. It had a long running storyline as this match should have happened in July 2011 but Zack had to leave to Japan to make his Japanese debut with Pro Wrestling NOAH earlier than expected. With Zack's time in England becoming extremely limited lately, Project Ego were charged to keep RPW's tag division afloat with The LDR's unavailable and I have to say they more than lived upto the task. In February this year Ego attempted to cost Zack a match against Sami Callihan in order to lay a claim to The LDR's Tag Team Title's, but the match didn't happen until August and even through it was an impromptu Money In The Bank cash in by Kris Travis after Marty Scurll had just wrestled in the main event and Zack was at ringside. There they took the title belts from The LDR's in a matter of minutes but a full match between the two teams was eagerly awaited. And it more than delivered. Zack, only a few days off returning from Japan was fired up and fully intended to kick Kris Travis' face off. Travis wanted no part of Zack so tagged in Martin Kirby who wrestled back and forth with Marty Scurll, and Ego even went for their double team T Suplex finisher early doors but Scurll managed to reverse it into a 'rana. Kirby tried to out-wit Zack in going for his corner assisted back elbow lunge, but Zack ran right at him and kicked his leg out on the buckle. Ego tried to walk out of the match but Zack and Marty brought them back into the ring and Ego tried their hardest but Zack was so very, very angry with those kicks onto Travis and The LDR's were a well oiled machine and even managed to have Scurll hit a dive onto Kirby on the outside, at the same time that Zack spring boarded into the ring with a drop kick on Travis. Ego then managed to forcibly get themselves back into the match by having Kirby run Scurll groin first into the turnbuckle outside the ring, then hold him in position for an insane Travis double stomp from the top rope. After that Ego worked over Zack, Travis mockingly making kung fu poses and noises before returning those stiff kicks from earlier. After an extended heat sequence and time for Scurll to finally recover on the outside, Marty finally got the hot tag and took it straight to Ego, even being able to reverse their double team corner kick. What Ego usually do is with an opponent draped against a corner, Kirby will stand in front of him, Travis will come charging and then Kirby will lift and swing Travis around to kick the opponent square in the face. On this occasion Scurll was able to stop the Travis kick then STO Travis while he still had hold of Kirby so he ended up DDT'in his own partner at the same time. There was an indy tower of doom moment where Martin Kirby ran up Marty Scurll's back in order to superplex Zack off the top rope. An incredible all four men are down spot where Zack kicked Travis square in the face with the move that he defeated DG USA Champion Johnny Gargano a few months before. Kris Travis hit an incredible suplex release powerbomb move in there somewhere. Just absolute insanity and the crowd was molten at a few points. This incredible and amazing match finally came to an end when Ego had to hit TWO finishing moves to finally put Zack down and retain their belts over the men they initially cheated them out of, surprisingly cleanly.

I can't put that match over enough. Sorry for the absolute wall of text but this match HAS to be seen. I've seen a lot of brilliant matches in my time, this year alone, and I'm including some of the best wrestlers in the world in that, but I can honestly say that this match was right up there with them. Absolutely incredible stuff and the post-match standing ovation for The LDR's was well deserved. Marty Scurll took the mic to address the crowd and I had fears of The LDR's splitting here with Zack's commitments in Japan with NOAH and Scurll's potential TNA contract in January all going well, but that's not where it went. Instead Rockstar Spud came out to put Scurll down verbally. These two over the past year have had an amazing feud and they've only had one match against each other in all that time. It all started in January when Scurll appeared on a popular dating TV show and Spud harassed Marty for months online, at shows on the mic and in the merch area, and it took a few months for Marty to finally acknowledge Spud's bullying. They had their one and only singles match in June in what was a heated brawl with Scurll getting a flash pin win, but they haven't shared a ring since. And after that match Spud ensured Scurll failed in his challenge to Sha's Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship and also assisted Ego in taking the tag belts from The LDR's that same night. What made this feud so brilliant was that it wasn't contained in just the one promotion, any show in which both worked on, Spud would always make mention of Scurll and belittle him on the mic just because he could. So now with The LDR's defeated and both Scurll and Spud's UK future uncertain as both have potential to be signed with TNA, they set up February's main event in a No DQ, No Holds Barred match and I wouldn't be surprised if a Loser Leaves Town stipulation is added between then and now.

And in the main event Prince Devitt successfully defended his RPW Undisputed Cruiserweight Championship in an elimination match against Mark Haskins, Noam Dar and El Ligero. A fine main event and a very damn good match, but I don't think any match could top the tag title match on this night. Haskins slapped Devitt at the start of the match and high-tailed it out of the ring. Dar was then thrown out and Devitt and Ligero ran through their same opening sequence from the night before. Ligero later did a dive onto all three outside the ring, but he was the first one eliminated a little while later with a low-blow from Haskins behind the ref's back and then finished Ligero with his GTS-variation. Haskins and Dar attempted to double team Devitt, but when they had Devitt in the corner and Dar went down on all fours for Haskins to spring board an attack, Devitt instead came charging off of Dar's back to dropkick Haskins as he was running right at him. Outside the ring moments later Haskins slapped Dar on the head for being stupid, both not paying attention to the ring when Devitt came crashing down on them both with his amazing Tope Con Giro. Dar and Haskins ended up in the ring alone as Dar flat out kicked Haskins in the knee and then performed a top rope double stomp directly down onto that same knee. Dar had his knee-bar submission locked in and Haskins was in trouble but Devitt intervened with a double stomp right down onto Dar. Devitt was then thrown out again and Haskins again finished Dar off with his GTS-variation, although the damage was more than done on his knee. From there Devitt and Haskins had a fantastic back and forth match, Hakins doing a wonderful job of selling the knee. His kip-up superkick was reduced to a kip-up punch as he couldn't take any further strain on his knee. Devitt his a Reverse Bloody Sunday and a Pele kick but neither was enough to put Haskins down. Haskins not just one GTS-esque knee but TWO back to back and Devitt still kicked out much to my amazement! Haskins then went to use the belt, but he was stopped by El Ligero so Haskins walked straight into Devitt's Bloody Sunday to finally pin Haskins and retain the belt in yet another cruiserweight master class. Haskins really looked like a star this entire weekend, but he really shined in this match and I would love to see a one on one singles match between him and Devitt down the line. I don't know if it was a case of exhausted or the hour, but a lot of the heat from the crowd died down when it came to the final two. I don't know why as these two were tearing the house down, but maybe Devitt isn't yet over with the Sittingbourne casuals as this was only his second appearence and he won the belt from Scurll in a new market. Still this was an incredible match and probably the second best match of the evening, if not tieing with the Elgin/Walter match. I'm excited to see Devitt again to defend the belt, hopefully in the near future. I'd love to see a Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jnr match if they don't immediately do the Haskins match.

Overall this was another excellent Sittingbourne show in my estimation although I can't help but notice that audience numbers have dwindled over the past year or so. RevPro is the strongest promotion in England right now so I would encourage anyone and everyone to check them out, whether it's live or on DVD as they always put on matches like Elgin/Walter, Devitt/Haskins/Dar/Ligero and Ego/LDR's to ensure any given show is worth a look.

If you would like to know or see more of RevPro then please check out: http://www.revolutionprowrestling.com/home

Archived