Fight Club: Pro - Three - 28th September

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another great night at the planet! There new website goes live at 12 today so look out for info on there about tickets etc, Also releasing alot of DVDs today.

No light tubes unfortunately, Plenty of staples mind and a great table spot to the outside

Finally!!!! :D:thumbsup:

Looking forward to checking out some shows before I finally make it to one next year.

http://fightclubpro.com/Fight_Club__PRO/HOME.html

Shockingly the website hasn't been updated with Project Mayhem tickets or the new DVD's promised.

Very good show last night. Opening tag match was great, Gresham is an absolute beast and the Hunters are a fantastic tag team. Margera and Ryder had an entertaining death match that featured some of the sickest unprotected chair shots I have ever witnessed. One of them should go Benoit after them. Trent/MK was good, but nowhere near their June match. They were sloppy at parts, a few botches (most notably a reverse rana) but I did enjoy MK's aggressiveness after losing the first fall. Mastiff/Elgin was really good, but I can't help but feel I wanted a little bit more before it became something truly special and the MOTYC it could've been. Some insane displays of power with Elgin suplexing Mastiff and keeping him up in the air, Mastiff german suplexing Elgin and Elgin being able to powerbomb Mastiff got a huge reaction. Speaking of huge reactions, when Elgin kicked out of the Finley roll/Senton combo, the place fucking exploded and that is the very first time I've ever seen anyone kick out of that. However a massive cannonball later had the match won for Mastiff.

Well i like the new DVD the fight for honor, features these matches (Not in order) Trent Vs Eddie Edwards, MK Vs Eddie Edwards, MK Vs Generico, Trent Vs Colt, the first ever American Wolves match, Davey Vs Trent and (Futureshock?) Cole & O'Reilly Vs The Hunters. Also noticed a Clint Margera t-shirt on there. Can't wait to see more updates on there

Fucking enjoyable fights.Unfortunate with another late start and over long intervals that I had to miss the end of the main event.This is the big drawback with Fight Club Pro for fans reliant on public transport

was something i worried about but i was lucky with my public transport. However yeah normally is disappointing when that happens

Archived