Fight Club: Pro - Three - 28th September

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any sniffings of any imports for this show?

Same night as PCW. Any imports announced for that? Preston-Wolverhampton would be just about do-able for any wrestlers doing double-duty.

No imports announced for PCW, Is Gresham still in the country? Hes probably a good bet. Even with no imports though it's still going to be awesome.

Wouldn't mind seeing MK vs Marty, Trent vs Mastiff and another trail series for Chris Brookes. Rap it off by bringing in Jimmy Havoc to have a deathmatch with Clint.

MK vs Marty, Trent vs Mastiff and another trail series for Chris Brookes. Rap it off by bringing in Jimmy Havoc to have a deathmatch with Clint.

I would be happy with that line up. T Bone vs Clint might have been on the cards if Preston weren't running the same night. Spud would be on there somewhere and I'd also like to see the Hunters on the card against maybe an outside team (Second City Collective, Dunne Brothers, etc).

Since it is their 3rd anniversary you would think they have something special planned, so I wouldn't rule out the chances of an import just yet.

Archived