Fight Club: Pro - Three - 28th September

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club: PRO - THREE...

TRIAL SERIES MATCH 3

CHRIS BROOKES & JONATHAN GRESHAM vs THE HUNTER BROTHERS

Its the third stage of Chris Brookes' trial series and he has the opportunity to team up again with Jonathan Gresham. The Hunter Brothers are finally receiving the accolades that their talents deserve and will be ready for the fight that Brookes must bring. But with the talent that is Jonathan Gresham in his corner can Brookes continue to impress in this series?

28-09-12

The Planet

Wolverhampton

#trainfightwin

#britishstrongstyle

#savethecage

#trialseries

I'm personally hoping Trent faces MK (he was on a losing streak that ended with his loss to MK, he just beat Davey Richards while MK could only manage a draw in his first defence so Trent has a credible challenge and MK would want to really put over his position as Champion by defeating *the* guy in FCP).

And I'd want Mastiff vs the import.......... I get the impression it's a match I *really* want to see.

Gresh and Brookes vs Hunters is another good addition to the card.

I'm thinking they are probably still working on an import but if they can't get who they want it will combinations of Spud, Mastiff, Trent and MK for the final matches.

To be fair out of those MK vs Mastiff by far makes the most sense storyline wise. Don't think Mastiff has lost a singles match in a year in FCP, while Trent lost to MK just before MK got the belt.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Fight Club: PRO - THREE...

MICHAEL ELGIN MAKES HIS Fight Club: PRO DEBUT!

He is currently one of the most sought after fighters in the world. A recent finalist in Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's BOLA tournament and a man on a mission in Ring Of Honor to become their next World Champion.

Elgin will be making his debut in the cage on the 28-09-12 at The Planet at Fight Club: PRO - THREE.

The Planet

Wolverhampton

28-09-12

#trainfightwin

#savethecage

#mastiffortrent?

Right then you cunts, if you don't vote for Mastiff/Elgin I am going to kill you and rape your corpses bloody.

https://www.facebook.com/events/342142065876570/

Go vote now.

Right then you cunts, if you don't vote for Mastiff/Elgin I am going to kill you and rape your corpses bloody.

https://www.facebook.com/events/342142065876570/

Go vote now.

Now that's what I call incentive!

But seriously go vote for Mastiff.

Trent is good too but in this instance Mastiff vs Elgin is the better match up. Plus then MK can go against Trent so everyone wins!

Mastiff/Elgin could legit be a MOTYC if both men bring their working boots and go balls to the wall in the main event.

Fuck I am so hard for this match.

Also Zero One spoilers for FCP's 'own' Jonathan Gresham:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

7. Tenka-Ichi Jr. - Final: Jonathan Grisham besiegt Ikuto Hidaka (24:12) mit einer Shooting Star Press

Well done my lad!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Mastiff/Elgin could legit be a MOTYC if both men bring their working boots and go balls to the wall in the main event.

Fuck I am so hard for this match.

Also Zero One spoilers for FCP's 'own' Jonathan Gresham:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

7. Tenka-Ichi Jr. - Final: Jonathan Grisham besiegt Ikuto Hidaka (24:12) mit einer Shooting Star Press

Well done my lad!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Gresham is such a great worker, Really grown on me since hes been over here. Sometimes forget he's not British as he's always here. He's defiantly someone FC:P can call there own

Archived