North East Wrestling

WestCoastPop619

Backyarder lol wrestled for all star for years ian mcgregor for the last 12years, every week any all over when all big name americans were here so hiw you work out im a backyarder and was trained by stevie knight, so you need to get ya facts right before you start slagging people.

Do you or do you not train six year olds?You are yet to deny my repeated comments so I believe you do.I believe any reputable wrestler would not train a fucking six year old.Also, why the fuck did you add me to your friends list you daft sod?

The dude who brought Raven, Sandman and Austin aries, nevermind Sheamus, and Christian was hounded out of wrestling by the tools on here. So maybes its the smarks who are to blame. Likewise a show promoted wih Mick Foley which was barely half of who went to see him do stand up.

we have few kids who train youngest is 10 learns alot of chain and is parents. Are happy with the sessions, thereason it said 6 was we tried it few years ago and didnt work limit now is 10 and at that age they take alot more notice, when we had the kids classes goin it was learning them basics not having them dropping each other on their heads, ive took a few chair shot but i aint totally gone yet, kids start from a really young age in karate so we took idea from that, but 2 b honest it didnt work so we stopped it.Chris epw

• Paid Members

We had some great times with great promotions up here at one point, that point being many years ago in fairness.The days that wZw were running things correctly, then it was taken over, or so i was told and i don't believe it really ran after that. I might be wrong, but the training school was up and running not too long ago.IWF were pretty cool for a while too. Again, i have heard that previous owners/promoters wanted the ring back, or something along those lines and it kind of fizzled out after that.NEWS are a decent crew of lads, am I right in thinking the lad who runs it runs a skate shop too? Double points for that one.Ive seen CRW once, it was a decent show, but ive never heard of them for quite a while. In fairness, i haven't been looking as of late.

NEWS are a lot of ex wZw talent, the skate shop fella is 3CW though.We (NEWS) have something planned for November which should interest a fair few. I'm pretty sure someone will be making his north east debut, not counting appearances for US organisations when over here

Hello! Yes, I run 3CW and Popcorn Skate in Northallerton.

3CW is still around but we run a lot less frequently than we used to due to other commitments from pretty much the entire crew. We've got a date scheduled in Northallerton in October though so watch out for that :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
The dude who brought Raven, Sandman and Austin aries, nevermind Sheamus, and Christian was hounded out of wrestling by the tools on here. So maybes its the smarks who are to blame. Likewise a show promoted wih Mick Foley which was barely half of who went to see him do stand up.

The MEW shows around 2006/2007 were amazing, they are what got me into the British wrestling scene. Such a shame that they stopped cos they really were fun for both smarts, casuals fans, and families. I still rate the initial Northen Bash show as probably the best show I've ever been to

we have few kids who train youngest is 10 learns alot of chain and is parents. Are happy with the sessions, thereason it said 6 was we tried it few years ago and didnt work limit now is 10 and at that age they take alot more notice, when we had the kids classes goin it was learning them basics not having them dropping each other on their heads, ive took a few chair shot but i aint totally gone yet, kids start from a really young age in karate so we took idea from that, but 2 b honest it didnt work so we stopped it.

Chris epw

I think the way you write your information on this forum, I am never going to see what your so called 'EPW' is all about. You conduct yourself wrong, and your way of advertising is just terrible.

NEWS are a lot of ex wZw talent, the skate shop fella is 3CW though.

We (NEWS) have something planned for November which should interest a fair few. I'm pretty sure someone will be making his north east debut, not counting appearances for US organisations when over here

Wow.. still teasing. Looking forward to this announcement.

Hello! Yes, I run 3CW and Popcorn Skate in Northallerton.

3CW is still around but we run a lot less frequently than we used to due to other commitments from pretty much the entire crew. We've got a date scheduled in Northallerton in October though so watch out for that :thumbsup:

I loved the 3CW show I attended. Would love to see more. and hope to make it too another show.

The MEW shows around 2006/2007 were amazing, they are what got me into the British wrestling scene. Such a shame that they stopped cos they really were fun for both smarts, casuals fans, and families. I still rate the initial Northen Bash show as probably the best show I've ever been to

I was at that show as well. Was brilliant, loved it.

The NEWS announcement will be well worth the wait if it comes off. Got everything crossed for this one.

Its of unfortunately, we still aim to put on a fantastic show and I dont think we've failed to deliver yet. Expect Cruz, Ligero, Micky Long, Kirby, Rampage Brown, AJ Anderson & more

Archived