North East Wrestling

WestCoastPop619

I was just wondering If anyone can direct me to any decent shows in the north?

We seem to be lacking recently.. what happened to 3CW? What about NEWS?

The days of seeing Sandman, Austin Aries & Raven in the north are long gone. The British wrestling scene is really hot at the moment, and just want to experience anything the north may have to offer. If any.

We are working on something at NEWS for our next show that may be in line with what you're talking about in the original post but nowhere near certain enough to give any more info than that at this stage.

NEWS are fantastic mate, constantly put on great shows. Have seen some classics between Kirby and Ligero over the past year since following NEWS

Yeah ive been to one of there past shows, and really enjoyed what they had on offer.

We are working on something at NEWS for our next show that may be in line with what you're talking about in the original post but nowhere near certain enough to give any more info than that at this stage.

Ohhh sounds interesting. any clues, hints?

When is this show hoping to take place?

I cant give any info out at the moment but it will be this year, assuming it comes off. Either way we have one more show to do this year, it was going to be two but day job work commitments took priority over the scheduled September show unfortunately.

Epw run between 40 to 50 shows a year in the north east and use top talent such as johnny moss, valkabious, joe e legend and are looking to bring some american talent in the early part of next year.

epwwrestling@hotmail.co.uk

www.epwwrestling.co.uki

40 to 50 shows per year? Really? I know of a handful every year but on average one a week seems like an exaggeration. Apologies if I am way off the mark but I have never known you to run that many shows per year. I am not knocking anything else as I know you have used those lads, it just surprised me a bit with the amount of shows mentioned.

I'm also wondering how a company can manage to run 40-50 shows a year, yet have to advertise for wrestlers, refs and backstage staff on this very forum:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=131250...p;#entry2633726

'Ang on a minute 'ere....

AGES 6+ WELCOME PLEASE POP ALONG MONDAYS AND WEDENSDAY 7PM TILL 9PM

You train fucking six year olds? Who the fuck are these trainers with 15+ years in the business?

The reason we are looking for new wrestlers is we run the same halls 2 to 3 times a year, i promote full time this is my job thats why we run shows weekly, we also run a training school 3times a weeks also. Check the youtube channel epwwrestlingtvChris diamond epwwww.epwwrestling.co.ukepwwrestling@hotmail.co.uk

The reason we are looking for new wrestlers is we run the same halls 2 to 3 times a year, i promote full time this is my job thats why we run shows weekly, we also run a training school 3times a weeks also. Check the youtube channel epwwrestlingtvChris diamond epwwww.epwwrestling.co.ukepwwrestling@hotmail.co.uk

http://www.epwwrestling.co.uk/crazy-chris-diamond.phpThis is Chris Diamond, 14 year veteran, one out of eight people listed on the roster.Trainer of six year olds.Backyarder is a rather apt user title for you, I hope that's kept.

Lol the training school is every mon wed and thursday now as you shud have seen if u read add in classified ad we have over 20 adult members a 16ft ring a large weight room and a large mated area i do not run website and dnt put all dates on as dnt have time to update it, we also have had guest trainers such as johnny moss and joe legend in and will be bringing more in next year, as for the shows email me i will send ya the full list.Chris epwepwwrestling@hotmail.co.uk

Archived