NXT

sava

• Paid Members

Because Raw's a three-hour show now, so the NXT repeat has been bumped to accommodate the earlier start time. The show always airs first here on Thursday nights.

For future reference, there's a questions thread for minor queries like this.

Seriously, and I ask this completely genuinely as I don't know as I have not been on here for a while, but why, in the run of things, does it matter?

• Paid Members

Seriously, and I ask this completely genuinely as I don't know as I have not been on here for a while, but why, in the run of things, does it matter?

The questions thread is pinned so if you ask something in there you will likely get a prompt response. People will also appreciate you not clogging up the forum with new threads that are completely redundant after one reply.

• Paid Members

Because there's a questions thread for minor queries.

The questions thread is pinned so if you ask something in there you will likely get a prompt response. People will also appreciate you not clogging up the forum with new threads that are completely redundant after one reply.

Fair play. Thanks for clearing it up for me anyway.

This post can be deleted now if a mod is listening.

Archived