Davey Richards Vs CJ Banks @ Britannia Wrestling Promotion

BWP-Wrestling

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really pleased to see the addition of Ligero and Noam Dar to this show. I have to add that these Premier league matches are a fantastic way of bringing in talent to that aren't here too often.

It's good to see The Hunter Brothers are also on the card as they had a really fun match at the Nova with the Wild Boys(?) which was definately the most well received match up of the evening.

Davey Richards vs CJ Banks should be brilliant too and I'm looking forward to seeing CJ in there with a well known talent, I'm positive he will deliver as the few minutes of action he had with El Generico during his cash in at the end of the show in October was a great bit of action. I'm hoping CJ gets the win here and goes on to a title match with Pitbull at the next show.

Bring on Friday.

Thanks for the feedback thesimonbegz :)

Davey Richards vs CJ Banks should be brilliant too and I'm looking forward to seeing CJ in there with a well known talent, I'm positive he will deliver as the few minutes of action he had with El Generico during his cash in at the end of the show in October was a great bit of action. I'm hoping CJ gets the win here and goes on to a title match with Pitbull at the next show.

Assuming that Pitbull retains against Cyanide of course!

I'm really pleased to see the addition of Ligero and Noam Dar to this show. I have to add that these Premier league matches are a fantastic way of bringing in talent to that aren't here too often.

Sam Bailey is an excellent addition to the show as well, underrated in my view. I watched Bailey fight Dar at the first PCW show and it was a great match.

Sam Bailey is an excellent addition to the show as well, underrated in my view. I watched Bailey fight Dar at the first PCW show and it was a great match.

Thoroughly looking forward to witnessing this one first hand!

Glasgow or Manchester?

card looks amazing, will it be available on dvd or will the matches be available on the youtube channel

We upload all of our shows to Youtube in a low quality for those who can not attend - however Britannia Wrestling DVD's will be produced very shortly, details will be posted on UKFF and the Official BWP website once ready for ordering.

Try and get over for the show if possible - it'll be worth the trip!

Is it correct that El Ligero is no longer on the show?

Regrettably yes, El Ligero has had to drop out of the show due to unforeseen circumstances, we hope to have Ligs back at Britannia Wrestling shortly though. A replacement will be found to face Lord Graham Thomas - the match will proceed. You got there before we announced it! ;-)

thanks or the response, il try and make it

Great, hope to see you there!

As reported yesterday, it is with regret that we inform you that El Ligero is now unable to compete tomorrow at Britannia Wrestling Promotions @ Ffrith Beach Arena, due to unforeseen circumstances.

This means that Lord Graham Thomas III is without an opponent - therefore he will be issuing the Lord Graham Thomas Open Invitational Challenge to anybody in attendance .... so come and have a go if you think you're hard enough! ;-)

BREAKING NEWS: SLTD Wrestling Radio announce on Twitter following tonights live show:

'Just had a message off a huge British Superstar accepting Lord Graham Thomas (@Lord_GT) Open Invitational Challenge for tonights Britannia Wrestling (@Official_BWP) Show!'

BWP Owner Steve Saxon (@The_Real_Sax) then responded:

'ha ha ... I don't care who he/she is ... book it! #GayLord'

So it seems that a willing opponent has been found!

Archived