Davey Richards Vs CJ Banks @ Britannia Wrestling Promotion

BWP-Wrestling

The 5th match to be announced with a No1 Contenders Fatal4Way Match ....

The entrants will be announced in the coming hours/days!!

Who would you like to see in this match? The winner will go on to face the winner of the Babyface Pitbull/Cyanide PWI:BWP World Catchweight Championship Match.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

165808_272695832843698_1808681665_n.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT: The British Wrestling Premier League have announced that their next league match to take place will be held once again at Britannia Wrestling Promotions on Friday 10 August at Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena!!

Team Glasgow Vs Team Manchester

Participants from both sides are yet to be announced by their respective managers.

More news to follow shortly!

Another AWESOME match to an already solid bill!

Book now!

• Paid Members

I can't believe those "scan this little box with your Smartphone like a pretentious twat" boxes have invaded BritWres posters.

Just read it,.. If i was you i'd make sure theres plenty of wrist tape... Then tie the cunt to a chair with it until his match just to ensure your not ripped off.

This just has me tempted to go to stockport just to see if he does it there too.

There isn't an event in Stockport whilst davey is over..

There is however the SuperShow, in Manchester. Link to info in my sig.

NEWS: 'Rapid Fire' Tommy Gunn has unfortunately been advised by his doctors that he is unable to compete against Lord Graham Thomas in their scheduled No Holds Barred match this Friday at Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena.

Further details regarding Tommy's current condition will follow.

A replacement for Tommy has been signed to now face Lord Graham Thomas on Friday night!

Archived