IMPACT Wrestling Discussion 28th June 2012 **SPOILERS**

IANdrewDiceClay

I like them bringing in unknowns and all but I'm hoping they pick some better people next week. They just need to bring Pac in and the X Division is all sorted.

Even though it's pretty much one-way, TNA's relationship with AAA could easily provide so much x-division talent to keep us pervert types happy. Bring in someone like Fenix, Aerostar or Drago and they'd be a sensation for that audience. Even guys they hardly ever use nowadays like Laredo Kid or Super Fly would do a whole lot better than any US indie flyers. The only downside is no promos, but that's hardly a priority for the x-division.

Aye, but you have just given me an idea that I would have used in an E-Fed 10 years ago. You could bring in someone mint on the Mic as a manager/faction leader role. That person could be Latin and believes that the X-Div title should belong to someone from south of the boarder.

Each week, month, whatever, he could introduce a new guy to come and compete in the x-division and speak on their behalf. I don't know who this person would be, but a mexican version of Slick would be appreciated.

TNA did a similar angle back in 2003 when Konnan was complaining about the X Division being a lucha libre rip off and kept bringing in new lucha guys every week to wrestle against Jerry Lynn and company.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived