Reviewing British Indy DVD's of events for PWPonderings

DarloKid

Hi all.

Ive managed to bag myself a gig reviewing over at PWPonderings.com of British Indy wrestling dvd's.

PWPonderings get over a 1000 unique viewers a day, and i hope through my reviews i can help raise British Indy wrestling's profile and in the process help the promoters shift more dvds and more tickets through my reviews, if that happens then i shall be a happy man ha, hell even if you guys get more followers on your twitter or facebook pages ill be happy !

If you guys have any shows to recommend that i should review, or any of you promoters out there want to hook me up with some dvds of your shows then drop me a PM or an email.

here is the link for my first review : http://www.pwponderings.com/2012/04/16/pre...-shows-1-and-2/

cheers

Jamie

email: jamiepwponderings@gmail.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JamieIndyPW

Bit of a suggestion,for future reviews, would it be possible to not give away who wins? Only, there's no point in me watching that NGW DVD now that I know whats going to happen.

i was toying with leaving results out, these are just old reviews till i get new ones done so ill defiantly bear that in mind for future reviews pal :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm staggered that you managed to blag even a non-paid writing gig, as (and I'll try and be as nice as I can about this) your writing is appalling. You don't even bother to capitalise the first-person singular personal pronoun, let alone have a stab at getting apostrophes in the right places. Your sentences tend to ramble on with sub clause after unrelated sub clause and often no main verb.

I appreciate you may be a young lad, possibly, but for your own pride if not that of the website, sort out the basics.

I'm staggered that you managed to blag even a non-paid writing gig, as (and I'll try and be as nice as I can about this) your writing is appalling. You don't even bother to capitalise the first-person singular personal pronoun, let alone have a stab at getting apostrophes in the right places. Your sentences tend to ramble on with sub clause after unrelated sub clause and often no main verb.

I appreciate you may be a young lad, possibly, but for your own pride if not that of the website, sort out the basics.

you sound like one of my uni tutors, after going through one of my assignments haha,

joking aside i appreciate the feedback mate.

Archived