scott hall in aggro again

The 'bad' guy recently lived up to his 'nickname' and not in a good way. It is being reported that an incredibly drunk Hall was on a 3 day bender and elected to beat the piss out of his gf and strangle her. The police arrived and apparently Hall was so sh*tfaced that they had to take him to hospital before jail. The gf doesnt want to press charges however the cops may.

So sad for Hall. He really seems to have replaced old Jake Roberts as wrestlings worst ongoing f up. I really cant aee him lasting much longer. Sad but part of me thinks a long spell inside may be best for him, hell at least his alcohol exposure will be reduced

• Paid Members

Surely this does warrent a thread? Scott Hall getting arrested for something as serious as this isn't exactly nothing news.

It's a real shame it's come to this with him, and in the screw up stakes I'd say he surpassed Jake Roberts a long time ago.

• Paid Members

Surely this does warrent a thread? Scott Hall getting arrested for something as serious as this isn't exactly nothing news.

It's a real shame it's come to this with him, and in the screw up stakes I'd say he surpassed Jake Roberts a long time ago.

More the point there is already a thread and this news item has been posted twice and two other topics in the last two days.

Archived