I am selling my whole DVD collection

wwffan2

So to clarify, are you actually selling your own copies of the stuff? Or are you just running off copies of discs that people want from your collection? As this obviously effects how quickly you can get stuff out.

In addition, does your list specify which discs are downloaded? As you have been banned from Trading Boards for trying to pass downloaded material off as shows that were recorded direct from the TV, and also have had a thread deleted from here when you were trying to sell a WWE PPV that you downloaded and didn't specify.

• Paid Members
So to clarify, are you actually selling your own copies of the stuff? Or are you just running off copies of discs that people want from your collection? As this obviously effects how quickly you can get stuff out.

In addition, does your list specify which discs are downloaded? As you have been banned from Trading Boards for trying to pass downloaded material off as shows that were recorded direct from the TV, and also have had a thread deleted from here when you were trying to sell a WWE PPV that you downloaded and didn't specify.

Oho! Good information, this, MM.

wwffan2 - you should change the title of this thread, then, because it's rather misleading. You wouldn't want to further damage your already questionable reputation as a seller.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is updated with loads of rare stuff and I have a brand new section for just dvd rips,

Please drop me a message if you interested.

I also have such wonderfull shows as Knightmare, Count Duckula,Twin Peaks and many more.

I am quite happy to listen to offers.

Archived