WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

so less than two hours away, anyone else getting as pumped up as me? planning on watching the tag title match on youtube at 11.30 to get this started.

I'm looking forward to it, yeah.

Very little to do with this year's hype however. Having spent the last few week catching up on all the TV I think the build-up to this year's has been very disappointing. One of the worst builds to a 'Mania in recent years since this is normally the period I think WWE TV has the most direction. This year just seemed a bit halfhearted.

Still, it's WrestleMania - I was always going to order it anyway and what's more the card itself should be very good in-ring with all of the matches looking at least decent on paper and I

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the sound for the preshow on YouTube off for everyone else? For some reason it's silent for me, sounds working on everything else though.

Can't wait for Wrestlemania, I love this time of year so much, ordered it today and as much as everyone is going on about Hell in a Cell and Rock and Cena, I just can't wait for Punk and Jericho, I have a feeling that will be a big talking point tomorrow for all of the good reasons, might even steal the show if the Hell in a Cell doesn't get all bloody and overly violent. Obviously I am really looking forward to those two matches as well though!

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but if anyone's got a good stream for it then a PM would be appreciated.

I will second that please.

I would like to kindly third that request if possible. Virgin Media is rendering me unable to order as the box is being a ponce and I have no landline to even ring up their extortionate phone number.

Thank you muchly

Tag Title dark match result:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Epico and Primo retain against The Usos and Kidd/Gabriel

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Fuck me, Gabriel slipped twice on the ropes. Hopefully springboards are kept to a minimum tonight then. I'm looking at you, Punk and Bryan.

Archived