Picking the best roster

IANdrewDiceClay

Probably lacking in key areas but i wouldn't mind watching this. I've tried to stay away from bringing back any big names (pretend you cant see Lesnar).

Authority Figure - JBL. Rich bastard who uses his superior intellect and cash to keep control and do whatever he fancies!

Commentators - JR and Paul Heyman. Loved the back and forth these guys had, both know how to put over the talent and make those special moments

Main event Faces - CM Punk. Pipe bomb dropping, scruffy looking, and claims to be the best in the world... or to put it simply...JBL's worst nightmare

Triple H. Veteran who can still go and wants to cement his position as the best ever

James Storm. Up and comer

Main event Heels - Brock Lesnar. Let him be a the monster he was born to be

Chris Jericho. Great hand, Great Talker, can feud with anyone on the card and help to elevate guys like storm.

Bobby Roode (with Johnny Ace) i think this pairing has the potential to make roode a mega heel.

Daniel Bryan. one of the best in ring performers around and is really hitting his stride in his heel role. reminds me of a young Angel.

Tag Teams - Kings of Wrestling

Motor City Machine Gun (with Kevin Nash)

Drew Mcintyre and Magnus (with William Regal)

Giant Bernard and Skip Sheffield (with Arn Anderson)

The Dudleys

Midcard - Dolph Ziggler (with Kevin Nash)... Kenny Omega... Delerious... Austin Aries (with Kevin Nash)...

El Generico... Brodus Clay... Sheamus...

The Pope... Cody Rhodes... Wade Barrett (with William Regal)...

Stables - Ego Trip/MCMG,Dolph,Aries (with Nash)

The Empire/Drew,Magnus,Wade (with Regal)

I've always loved this sort of thing. Big kid in me will always love fantasy booking!

Same here.

Notice a lot of people using stables, which is something I'd do as well. I think Nexus showed last year that you don't just need main eventers to have one that 'works'.

Womens division

Kelly Kelly

Velver Sky

Ms. Tesmacher

Maryse

Maria

Christy Hemme

Non of them can work, but they're there for a piss break or a wank. Plus, the boys need a shag.

Hate that logic. I'd go the opposite way actually. I think WCW (and WWF in the past) showed need a woman's Division to be successful. So to distinguish it from WWE I wouldn't have one. I don't mean that as a knock on any female wrestler as I actually like some women's wrestling (including some of the Divas stuff) I just think there's no point in having it "for the sake of it". I'd still have women as part of the show - e.g. Maryse showed me a lot of personality as a heel back on SmackDown! Pairing with DiBiase didn

I may get time to flesh this out, I may not, but off the top of my head with unlimited funds Id definitely get a British faction formed ala Evolution, call it Imperial Rule (too keep up with Non PC wrestling names)

Mouth Piece- Nigel McGuinness

William Regal- Ric Flair Style Role

Wade Barrett - Triple H Position

Doug Williams- Tag Team Role

Magnus- Tag Team Role

Sean 'The Hammer' Davies- Batista Role

Probably would get shit on, but could be fun finding out

Tag Teams

Sheamus/ Mad Man Manson- Ala Rock/Sock or Regal/ Eugene

Air Boom

The Uso's

The aformentioned British Invasion

The Briscoes

Motor City Machine Guns

The Headhunters

Rob Terry and Mason Ryan

As for the rest

Special Attractions/ Part Timers

Triple H

The Undertaker

Hulk Hogan

Main Eventers

Sting

Mark Henry

Jeff Hardy

CMPunk

Randy Orton

Kurt Angle

AJ Styles

John Cena

Kane

Bully Ray

Upper Mid Card

Alberto Del Rio

Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler

Robert Roode

Cody Rhodes

The Miz

Daniel Bryan

Giant Bernard

R Truth

Cruisers/X Division style

Rey Mysterio

Sin Cara

Hunico

Zema Ion

Austin Aries

El Ligero

Aero Star

2 Cold Scorpio

X-Pac-if he can get clearance

Women

Kharma (and have her enter the men's tag on occassion with Hamada for old times sake or go up against the Womens ranks when needed)

Beth Phoenix

Chyna (for the lols)

Mickie James

Miss Tessmacher

Kelly Kelly

Natalya Hart

Hamada (as per above)

The Bella Twins

Then as per can bring in the hottest stars from around the world, as and when necessary, give them a proper angle, make a month of it and go from there.

Archived