UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brisbane will be about tomorrow between 12 and 4 for sporadic moments.....anyone I have to play (Lawz, Carmella, CMMark or Fox Piss) give me a time u can be on and I'll be on then. Ta

I can play you at 12 if you can be on then?

Week 12 remainders:

Bohemians v Liverpool

Brisbane v Arsenal

Everton v Fiorentina

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Brisbane v Fiorentina

Norwich v Liverpool

Week 11 remainders:

Man Utd v Brisbane

Fiorentina v Arsenal

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

As we have a lot of games that decide where people finish I'll keep all remaining games open for this final week before the season ends on Sunday (I've assumed stunstone/carmella have suffered their same scheduling problems as before so have removed it).

The top three is still the same though the champs have extended their lead at the top. Arsenal are still fourth and in a position to still grab third, but a surprise defeat against Torquay has put pressure on their last two matches as The Gunners must gain at least four points out of a possible six to take blackcountrywwfc's spot. Norwich are still fifth but Aston Villa have closed in behind them, with Brisbane and Fiorentina also able to overtake them which means Norwich must be the first to beat Liverpool this season to give them a better chance of holding onto their top five place. At the bottom Middlesbrough were off of the bottom in midweek for a few hours on goal difference until Torquay's last game win over Arsenal sent Boro back to the bottom and Torquay up to tenth. Everton could still finish bottom if they were to suffer a heavy defeat against Fiorentina. Interestingly, if Everton did lose that game 6-0 there would have to be a tie breaker due to Boro and Everton ending up with the same goal difference, goals scored and both games between them having ended in a draw.

pmd lawz on here and a few times on psn when he's been on but not heard anything....I may be about after the Madrid game tonight for an hour but will defo be about tomorrow afternoon to finish some games off if Lawz or Fox Piss are about.

Brisbane 2 - 0 Fiorentina

Mata (2)

A good game, the result of which should see Brisbane break Norwich hearts as barring losing their final game by more than 6 goals the Australian outfit should be finishing above the East Anglian yellow chaps. I'd say this game was a game of two halves for sure. Brisbane took an early lead and then did well to stifle their opponents for the first 45 minutes whilst creating a number of chances that weren't taken. The second half saw Fiorentina have more of the ball and the better chances but were unable to capitalise. Brisbane seemed happy to catch their oppponents on the break for the most part and thats exactly what they did when Nani raced away down the right and crossed for Mata to sweetly volley home to double their advantage. Brisbane then sought to hold onto the ball to play out time and they got the result they had been looking for.

Archived