UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That happened with me and cwmark he was winning 3 1 so we started new game played the last 30 min at 3 1 and quit game 30 min in

TapOut messaged me saying how did I know game quit on 58 minutes. The same way everyone does...by looking at clock when connection starts to drop off with the circular symbol on screen.

Man City 0

Liverpool 4 Forlan, Remy, Pastore, Ramos

Game played twice because of disconnections. In the end played over 90 mins of football and Liverpool comfortable and deserved winners.

LOL!!! If I had any balls I would play him again? Then signs out immediately!! Sound familiar guys? I am getting a sense of Deja Vu here.

can't wait to see what he comes up with this time.

I just want to draw a line now and move on. His message to me when 1st game disconnected at 2-0 to me was basically being only 2-0 down was a testament to his cheating accusations because I wasn't winning by a bigger margin!! LOL!! Way to aim high dude. Last season he took me way too lightly. He put so much into playing me this time around but I proved my superior quality.

LOL!!! If I had any balls I would play him again? Then signs out immediately!! Sound familiar guys? I am getting a sense of Deja Vu here.

It was "if you have any balls about you" which is more about attitude than actual testicles, like I said when there arent any server issues, as both matches went down. And like I also said "seperate from the league" so keep that out of here.

Its ridiculous what happened during the matches but neither of us caused it to be fair and your not a bad player but we have played twice/three times now with major incidents in each match? Bit silly overall.

It was "if you have any balls about you" which is more about attitude than actual testicles, like I said when there arent any server issues, as both matches went down. And like I also said "seperate from the league" so keep that out of here.

Its ridiculous what happened during the matches but neither of us caused it to be fair and your not a bad player but we have played twice/three times now with major incidents in each match? Bit silly overall.

I will never play you unless I have to for league purposes. You showed a distinct lack of class last season when you lost to me by accusing me of cheating. In fairness to you I just re-read your PSN message and you did say seperate to the league for the rematch. But the point is you still aren't convinced about my quality. You played well and I had to play at my 110% best to earn this victory.

Liverpool 8 Forlan x 5, Chicharito x 2, Pastore

Everton 0

Liverpool showed no mercy on their merseyside rivals with Diego Forlan particularly in a buoyant mood. Everton had their chances at 1-0 to equalise but weren't as clinical as their local rivals. Great set of results for Liverpool tonight both inside and outside of the UKFF!

Apologies, have been busy this evening so will do a full update when I get back from work tomorrow, but here are the new fixtures for this week on top of any remaining.

Week 5 (Monday 27th February -> Sunday 4th March)

Arsenal v Fiorentina

Aston VIlla v Bohemians

Brisbane Roar v Wolves

Liverpool 8 v 0 Everton

Man Utd v Torquay

Middlesbrough v Barcelona

Norwich v Man City

Barcelona v Arsenal

Bohemians v Man Utd

Everton 1 v 3 Norwich

Fiorentina v Brisbane Roar

Man City v Middlesbrough

Torquay v Liverpool

Wolves v Aston Villa

When are you around next TUFCfan?

Manchester United 7-3 Arsenal

Lopez (pen), Messi (4), Ronaldo (2)

Milner, Rooney, Van Persie

Manchester United keep up the winning run and showed Arsenal no mercy by slotting in 4 goals before the interval. Arsenal came out a different team and started to apply pressure to the United defence before being caught on the break and going 5-0 behind. United took there foot off the pedal at this point and allowed Arsenal to score a couple of consolation goals due too sloppy passing.

United will be hoping for another first half performance like that when the Gulls travel too Old Trafford this week.

Archived