Preston City Wrestling free matches in full HD + more

fludder99

All Feedback is welcome please! We do have a lot to do still editing wise but I would like peoples opinion good or bad?

The match itself is amazing and has nominations for match of the year in the awards section!

check it out!

(remember to switch it to full 1080p)

Its been an amazing first year for PCW :)

Great match, really enjoyed it. Travis didn't half botch alot but still top quality stuff.

Quality of the footage is really good, the venue looks stunning and there's a healthy crowd too. I like the tripody thing that the ringside camera man is using as it makes the shot more steady and professional looking, however he doesn't half like filming the second rope more than the action, which is slightly annoying. That's my only criticism.

Keep up the good work, oh and upload more goodness :)

Great match, really enjoyed it. Travis didn't half botch alot but still top quality stuff.

Quality of the footage is really good, the venue looks stunning and there's a healthy crowd too. I like the tripody thing that the ringside camera man is using as it makes the shot more steady and professional looking, however he doesn't half like filming the second rope more than the action, which is slightly annoying. That's my only criticism.

Keep up the good work, oh and upload more goodness :)

cool, thanks for the feedback its things like this we are looking for. He has no background of film but is really keen to learn so I will pass on your comments :)

last 12 hours to view!

868 people around the world have watched this over the last couple of days, I am getting DVD requests from North and South America, Japan and a load of other places!!

This is a great *free* match! CHECK IT OUT NOW

Cracking match that.

Absolutely stunning quality footage too. The venue looks amazing, the place looks packed and the crowd is really into it.

Other than Trav being off at the beginning of the match, there was nothing to complain about here. Loved how the former partners all want against each other at the start.

Really good match that and I have put it on a few international forums to show how good BritWres can look, the quality of our wrestlers and the matches themselves seen as you've got six of the North's best in there.

Cracking match that.

Absolutely stunning quality footage too. The venue looks amazing, the place looks packed and the crowd is really into it.

Other than Trav being off at the beginning of the match, there was nothing to complain about here. Loved how the former partners all want against each other at the start.

Really good match that and I have put it on a few international forums to show how good BritWres can look, the quality of our wrestlers and the matches themselves seen as you've got six of the North's best in there.

Thanks for sharing it Cobystag.

It was a private video for me to view the blu ray editing progress and I thought stuff it, get it online haha, its really gave me a nice load of emails asking about ordering a blu ray.

Hopefully it shows we are really trying to put out good quality stuff and hope you get to one of my shows eventually too Cobystag ;)

Have a good XMAS :)

Cracking match that.

It was a private video for me to view the blu ray editing progress and I thought stuff it, get it online haha, its really gave me a nice load of emails asking about ordering a blu ray.

Hopefully it shows we are really trying to put out good quality stuff and hope you get to one of my shows eventually too Cobystag ;)

Wrong account? ;)

I will get to Preston one day. That nightclub looks an amazing venue, great find there.

Cracking match that.

Wrong account? ;)

I will get to Preston one day. That nightclub looks an amazing venue, great find there.

haha! nah my bloody Mrs aint logged out, she is like Ben Aulds Mrs and very pro active in the shows. I told her she needs to vote PCW on the awards and she still signed in. Every vote counts haha

Archived