Craig Kollins - 2012's UK Breakout star?

Victor Is God

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The main problem for me is that I don't believe a word he is saying.

He doesn't sound like a hard man, he sounds like he is pretending to be a hard man. The two promos are too forced, it comes across like he is acting or playing a role. It's like GCSE drama class. The bizarre panting isn't 'intense', like I think it is supposed to come across as, it's just pretty funny. That's the wrong reaction.

That said, I'll be at 'Goldrush' next week, where I believe Kraig Kollinz is making his main show debut, so may have a different opinion of him after seeing him live.

Just give the lad a chance and see if he can deliver in the ring. I still think people would form an opinion better if they saw him actually wrestle rather than basing it from some promos.

If what he says is backed up in the ring then im sure people will think this kid may just be the real deal.

Theirs the problem mate, what else do they have to judge him on? A promoters word and the promos they've posted. IF they had say 2 matches out to showcase him aswell, then I can understand posting this thread, but posting a thread about someone who's yet to work on a main show? Premature, maybe it's just me, but posting threads like this is pretty *premature*.

Edit - changed weird to premature, didn't want to put the wrong idea across.

I wouldnt say he was the next breakout star, I don't think the next breakout star would start his career doing promos on the internet, promos without a background to fall back on or even some idea of his wrestling ability mean absolutely nothing to me. I don't care if he's had a hard life or not being given opportunities, just get on with it.

I've seen guys come and guy over the years and the guys I think are going to have really good years this year, Bin Man, LA Austin (Grand Pro), Xander Cooper and Josh Bodom (Futureshock) turned up with no hype, got on with it and got over in the ring.

I'm prepared to give him a chance but he has to do something first and a promo isnt something,he could have rehearsed that promo about a hundred times for all we know so no not a breakout star, sorry.

Archived