4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Glad you enjoyed it Stealingsilver, the place was absolutely packed and the atmosphere was great, from February 14th we have our whole roster back and can't wait to return to Thatcham and put on an even better event.

Dan Splash made a rare apearance for us and was a pleasure to see him back in a 4FW ring.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final match has now officially been made a 10 man Championship Ladder match for the 4FW Heavyweight Championship, minus the qualifiers we will be announcing the remaining 6 competitors over the next few weeks. One thing is for sure by the end of the event on Saturday 25th February 4FW will crown a brand new 4FW Heavyweight Champion.

Owen Phoenix has landed safely back in the UK after his second tour of Japan, Eddie Ryan returns from Zero1 on 14th February then all roads lead to this huge show featuring the very best in UK Pro-Wrestling.

The final match has now officially been made a 10 man Championship Ladder match for the 4FW Heavyweight Championship, minus the qualifiers we will be announcing the remaining 6 competitors over the next few weeks. One thing is for sure by the end of the event on Saturday 25th February 4FW will crown a brand new 4FW Heavyweight Champion.

Owen Phoenix has landed safely back in the UK after his second tour of Japan, Eddie Ryan returns from Zero1 on 14th February then all roads lead to this huge show featuring the very best in UK Pro-Wrestling.

That's what I was secretly hoped would happen lol. That announcement just makes a great show even more important and a must see event!

Just seen this on the 4FW Facebook page........

4FW will be making a HUGE announcement regarding WrestleWar II set to take place on Saturday 27th October 2012 Live! in Swindon, how do we top the last Wrestlewar Spectacular featuring Dick Togo, Prince Devitt, John Walters all will be revealed on Saturday 25th February at New Years Wrestleution 2012...

Start guessing people!

Zero-1: Eddie Ryan Pictures

Which 10 participants would you like to see in the Championship Ladder Match?

1-J D Knight

2-Mad Dog Maxx

3-Kade Kallous

4- The Professor

5- Joel Redman

6- Eddie Ryan

7- The Saint

8- Lomaxx

9- Jack Dynamo

10- Maybe someone who has never worked for 4FW before like T-Bone?

I missed out Owen Phoenix and Benham Ali simply because they are Light Heavies and so shouldn't be included in the heavyweight title belt picture, even though they are HUGELY talented!

The Great Sasuke and/or TAKA Michinoku.

Would be great to have either on a future 4FW event.

Hopefully for an announcement as far in advance as this it is something to do with Zero 1 or another reputable japanese promotion perhaps doing a Zero 1 Vs 4FW show? I hope :)

4FW are setting up something huge with another promotion, can't say who or even to much about it so all I will say is keep an eye out on the 4FW Facebook page over the next few Months. Regarding Zero-1 talent keep an eye out for events around April/May time.

1-J D Knight

2-Mad Dog Maxx

3-Kade Kallous

4- The Professor

5- Joel Redman

6- Eddie Ryan

7- The Saint

8- Lomaxx

9- Jack Dynamo

I missed out Owen Phoenix and Benham Ali simply because they are Light Heavies and so shouldn't be included in the heavyweight title belt picture, even though they are HUGELY talented!

Great selection though Behnam Ali is only a couple of Kg off from stepping up to the Heavyweight rankings, and Owen Phoenix is rapidly gaining weight and is in phenomenal condition, Behnam Ali or Owen Phoenix would make a great 4FW Champion in the future.

The Great Sasuke and/or TAKA Michinoku.

Would be great to have either on a future 4FW event.

Hopefully for an announcement as far in advance as this it is something to do with Zero 1 or another reputable japanese promotion perhaps doing a Zero 1 Vs 4FW show? I hope :)

4FW are setting up something huge with another promotion, can't say who or even to much about it so all I will say is keep an eye out on the 4FW Facebook page over the next few Months. Regarding Zero-1 talent keep an eye out for events around April/May time.

1-J D Knight

2-Mad Dog Maxx

3-Kade Kallous

4- The Professor

5- Joel Redman

6- Eddie Ryan

7- The Saint

8- Lomaxx

9- Jack Dynamo

Great selection though Behnam Ali is only a couple of Kg off from stepping up to the Heavyweight rankings, and Owen Phoenix is rapidly gaining weight and is in phenomenal condition, Behnam Ali or Owen Phoenix would make a great 4FW Champion in the future.

Point taken.. I suppose they are getting older and their bodies are changing... I agree certainly Champions of the future..

Excited to see what new tricks Eddie Ryan has picked up in the Land of the Rising Sun. Potentially, a match with him and Phoenix vs Ali and Doug has 'Match of the Year' candidate written all over it.

Eddie Ryan has received non stop praise from Management, aswell as the trainers at the Dojo, Masato Tanaka has even requested to Wrestle him on more than 1 occasion.

Regarding the match, I agree 100%, 3 of the very best young Pro-Wrestlers in the entire Country/Europe plus UK veteran and Super talent Doug Williams... really excited for this contest.

Archived