Out of Print Indy DVD's

GBH_189

I was taking a look through a merchandise and came across the rare DVD section while looking into ROH and some of the prices are quite high to the point where I'm trying to remember where my old DVDs are, but what I really want to know is do DVDs of independent wrestling companies really sell for this price?

do any of you have stories of DVD collections that are worth money? have you regretted not buying a DVD after finding out it was worth money?

I was taking a look through a merchandise and came across the rare DVD section while looking into ROH and some of the prices are quite high to the point where I'm trying to remember where my old DVDs are, but what I really want to know is do DVDs of independent wrestling companies really sell for this price?

do any of you have stories of DVD collections that are worth money? have you regretted not buying a DVD after finding out it was worth money?

Yes they do. We once had a copy of America's Most Wanted DVD sell for

Shit! I didn't realise anything went for that much. I've got a few really old ROH shows from thier original release (including the first ever show) that I would easily part with for a three figure sum.

I remember back when I was big on my ROH collection, I re-bought the earlier shows that were re-released with the new logo on so my collection looked consistent. I gave all the old logo versions to various friends. Wishing I'd kept them now though!!!

Hot damn...I have a shitload of 80's and 90's WWE VHS. What are they going for?

At the minute, people are struggling to give them away. I've still got around 300 tapes including all the Mania's that came out on VHS format. Multiple copies of some too! I'd probably part with some if people wanted to pay. The fact that I want them to go to a good home has contributed to me keeping hold of them the most really, I

At the minute, people are struggling to give them away. I've still got around 300 tapes including all the Mania's that came out on VHS format. Multiple copies of some too! I'd probably part with some if people wanted to pay. The fact that I want them to go to a good home has contributed to me keeping hold of them the most really, I’d hate for them to just go into the bin and be gone forever and never enjoyed by wrestling fans again.

Mostly I've gotten mine from charity shops at 3 for

Amazon is a good resource for people wanting to buy old tapes, but they don't fetch much. It's deffo a buyers market as far as VHS goes at this point in time. As Mark said though, they will probably rise a fair bit in years down the line as rarity grows and tapes descend into quirky retro collectable items.

At the minute, people are struggling to give them away. I've still got around 300 tapes including all the Mania's that came out on VHS format. Multiple copies of some too! I'd probably part with some if people wanted to pay. The fact that I want them to go to a good home has contributed to me keeping hold of them the most really, I

Archived